cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Ban me, Ishmael.

I got too much to do,  i can`t even think of anything to say.  how bout you ban me for a month, then i`ll earn credits to be naughty the rest of the year?  Kind of like a company the buys carbon credits from farmers that no-till, so that they can exceed the EPA standards  🙂   But ban me for my own good I`m so tired, I can`t think of anything to say   zzzzzzzzz  zzzzzz   zzzz

9 Replies
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Busy Time of Year

@BA Deere wrote:

I got too much to do,  i can`t even think of anything to say.  how bout you ban me for a month, then i`ll earn credits to be naughty the rest of the year?  Kind of like a company the buys carbon credits from farmers that no-till, so that they can exceed the EPA standards  🙂   But ban me for my own good I`m so tired, I can`t think of anything to say   zzzzzzzzz  zzzzzz   zzzz

Without a doubt, it's a busy time of year. I still have some hay to put up yet, driving the bus routes, training a new driver, and helping the marching band with competitions. 

It it must be nice to be retired , like many on here. 

Stay safe this fall and get some rest. Don't take any risky chances!  

The corrupt government will still be here and the democrats will play when the cat's away. Cat Wink

rawhide
Advisor

Re: Ban me, Ishmael.

Yeah, me too. This place is gettin to be like the county paper. Marketing section-DEAD    Crop Talk- Anybody running beans yet?  DEAD    Farm business-How to pay for $13000/acre ground with $3.00 corn-  no comment    Forum- Hey he called me a name teacher -no recess for you 

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

I am lucky to come from families that didn't view a fat social security check as an excuse to check out of the work force. When a work ethic leaves a country, does it ever come back? Where is Captain John Smith when we need him?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Self discipline is an important quality to posses.

Why is it that progressives have so much more of it ?

bruce MN
Advisor

Phone post so out of order but wondering how you can check out of the work force and then qualify for a nice SS check? Or is Red implying that A) there should be no SS at all or B) that people who don't have equity and massive savings obviously never actually worked, even though they received paychecks somehow and were subject to withholding? Somehow simply lessor beings, I guess, fly that up the pole as a political platform.
RJG640v8
Advisor

It is an internet chat site.

Come and go as you please.

Nothing will be that important on here, that your absence will throw it off kilter.

When I'm busy, the last thing I'm thinking about is Ag Forum, or Agriculture.com,  it's called prioritization.

When I'm busy, if I have any spare time it gets devoted to my family first, and foremost.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Can we assume that you will still be hoeing your row when the grim reaper comes?  I would suggest while you are earning a living that you don't forget to live.

I do hope you keep a healthy body so that you can keep working long after you're dead.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

Self discipline is an important quality to posses.

Why is it that progressives have so much more of it ?

Is that why you post that "50's" style picture of a heterosexual father and his son, pointing in a random direction, with a printed dialogue of, "Look son!, There's an aSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised hSmiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised!", which buys you a three day "timeout" from here?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

If only Craigo had the good sense to self deport 🙂  like you are, even if it is just a little while