cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Bank fraudster visits white house 340 times

And then sends people to Trump rallys with the sole purpose to insite violence against women.

snip-

The shocking video by James O’Keefe and Project Veritas Action has so far not been screened on the mainstream networks, but it cannot be totally embargoed in the age of social media.  It shows Robert Creamer discussing provoking mayhem at Trump events.  The Democrats are trying to distance themselves, with Donna Brazile, interim head of the Democratic National Committee, calling Creamer a “temporary regional sub-contractor,” a term that is literally true but highly misleading.

In fact, he is married to Democrat congresswoman Jan Schakowsky and has a long history as a henchman for the left, going back all the way to the Midwest Academy, an Alinskyite training institution on whose board he now sits. 

Then there is the matter of his 340 visits to the Obama White House

22 Replies
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: Bank fraudster visits white house 340 times

You are having a hard time, arent you.

Take a deep breathe and repeat after me:

Madame President.

See, it's ok. Everything will be fine.

r3020
Senior Advisor

No hard time at all. I know Almighty God is in total control and all things happen for His greater glory. He is my Lord and Savior and has prepared a place for me. When my time comes He will take me to that place. Have a great day and may God bless you, your family and loved ones.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

If you really believe that, then it is obvious the god wants Clinton to Be president.

You seem to disagree with him.  I forsee an issue with that.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

So this "almighty" is in total control.

If this is so then you don't have to do anything because this "almighty" is what is determining what is happening so everything is out of your control.

No need for you to go vote because it has all been determined by "almighty"

Somehow I don't think you really believe that statement as you are always trying to change what happens all by your self otherwise why would you bother posting on here to try to influence what others think or do?

Use your own brain and think critically about what you really think and do BEFORE you post ridiculous statements about some super natural being controlling everything.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Let God's will, not mine, be done.

r3020
Senior Advisor

You are thinking as man does not as God does. God's ways are far above man's.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

When people are deep into a cult, they think it is the other people who are nuts.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Who said anything about anyone being nuts?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

See what I mean ?