cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Barack Gruber Obama

Double down on stupid. Double down on the lie. The war on working class Americans continues and the administration brags about it.

snip-

The White House on Monday essentially dared Republicans to try and stop President Obama’s climate-change agenda, with officials bragging that even after the GOP takes control of the Senate in January, there is nothing that can be done to stop a host of controversial new actions.

On a conference call with reporters, White House counselor John Podesta said the administration will move ahead on the issue despite Republican efforts to stand in the way. He even called out incoming Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell by name, saying the Kentucky Republican will not succeed in trying to slow executive action on global warming.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/17/white-house-taunts-gop-climate-change/#ixzz3JNCT5H7n
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

4 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Barack Gruber Obama

Can Herr Hussein Obama be stopped? Will Congress vote to over ride his actions with a super majority?
Honored Advisor

Smiley Very Happy  Okay, when I heard this Obamacare architect libtard was called "Gruber"  i can`t get this Saturday Night Live skit called "MacGruber" out of my head.

♫ inventing socialized medicine out taxpayer`s money...MacGruber!  ♪ Now he messed up everyone`s healthcare ♫ and everyone hates him..MacGruber!  ♫  Now he`s pissed and calling everyone stupid♪  MacGruber!"   Smiley Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-nTHdlB28M  

Highlighted
Advisor

Yeah Obama is trying to throw Gruber under the bus. Obama is a pathological liar.
Senior Advisor

@425Cat wrote:
Yeah Obama is trying to throw Gruber under the bus. Obama is a pathological liar.

And his lies are going to really hit is in the wallet with energy prices. Going to kill a lot of good paying jobs also. Great for China and Mexico.

BTW, he can't throw Gruber under the bus, Gruber is bigger than the bus. Gruber is the spot light illuminating the willingness of Obama to lie to advance his agenda. The rats could soon throw Obama under the bus. Wouldn't surprise me if the dems start an impeachment move.