cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Barack Obama's America.

Another progressive mission accomplished.

snip-

A 36-year-old woman walking through Central Park was shot in the back of the head with a pellet gun in an apparent hate crime, police said Saturday.

The shaken victim told the Daily News she was leaving the park at W. 60th St. and West Drive about 12:05 a.m. Monday when she strolled past a group of black youths.

The two men and three women — all in their late teens or early 20s — said nothing as they passed by. But moments later, the woman felt a “horrible pain” in the back of her head.

“My hand went up to my head, and there was blood gushing everywhere,” said the woman, who asked to be identified only as Hanna.

“I turned around, and I said, ‘What are you doing? Why are you doing this to me? What's wrong with you people?’”

One of the women immediately unleashed a barrage of racial epithets.

“F---- you, you f------ white b----,” the woman hissed, Hanna recalled.

Then one of the men popped his head out from behind a tree and joined in the racially fueled verbal attack.

“All white people suck,” the man hollered. “F--- white people.”

The group fled, leaving Hanna bloodied and in tears.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/woman-hit-pellet-gun-central-park-cops-article-1.19146...

18 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Barack Obama's America.

And this behavior just started in 2009?? Why don't you go someplace else to stir your pot?
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Sure, stuff like this goes on all the time...The question is.......is it getting better or worse? I think we can all agree that the answer is .....IT IS GETTING WORSE.............

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Something the majority can agree on.

You know, if the people pulling the cart in America were the ones setting policies, taxation levels, social spending, etc. we would probably get our ducks in a row in short order.

THis is NOT a race issue, as the fruitloops would try to portray it, but one of culture. At one point, part of our culture was a work ethic (think back to Capt John Smith and the Jamestown Colony and the edict that "those that shall not work, shall not eat"). Now the history books would either edit that out or write Smith up as a damned teabagging republican.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

You are all basically incorrect. 20 has a sordid history of digging for dirt with which to blame Obama. The incident is one of thousands which happen every year and he says nothing about them. To name it obamas America reeks of hypocrisy when you study the statistics of when it all started.

Does the word Slavery register with any of you guys?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Marty why is it worse? 60-70 yrs ago there were blacks hanging from tree limbs all over the south. They were shot for no reason. You think it is worse now because they sometimes turn the tables on the white rightwing bigots like you and the rest of the **bleep** righties on here!
r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Marty why is it worse? 60-70 yrs ago there were blacks hanging from tree limbs all over the south. They were shot for no reason. You think it is worse now because they sometimes turn the tables on the white rightwing bigots like you and the rest of the **bleep** righties on here!

Obama was going to fix all of that, remember? Who is the racist? What did this lady do to deserve this?

"One of the women immediately unleashed a barrage of racial epithets.

“F---- you, you f------ white b----,” the woman hissed, Hanna recalled.

Then one of the men popped his head out from behind a tree and joined in the racially fueled verbal attack.

“All white people suck,” the man hollered. “F--- white people.”

The group fled, leaving Hanna bloodied and in tears."

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Bart you are such a **bleep** head to even try to justify shooting someone for no reason. This is why concealed carry should be mandatory. Shoot back and defend yourself.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

And you racist are an idiot. I'm not trying to justify anything. I was responding to Marty who said things are worse now and I feel they aren't--especially for black people. Now you stick your back up your anus!
Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

You talk big with your permit. Everyone should have one and use it. Only then will this **bleep** stop