cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

If you liked this, your gonna love this!

You really do get a hardon when it comes to race, don't you?? Well, this should wake a few of you gun toten, rootin' tooten dunderheads something to clean your diapers!

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08/22/black-panther-inspired-dallas-gun-club-invokes-right-to-open...

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Re: If you liked this, your gonna love this!

When the day comes that you take a slug to the back of your head maybe then you will see things differently or be dead. Ether way your stupidity will be gone.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: If you liked this, your gonna love this!

They have every right to carry just as I do.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Barack Obama's America.

"My permit"???  What on earth are you blathering about?

Samnospam
Advisor

that's great

If they walk into a restaurant where NAJ is eating will he run out the back door cause they are black or because they are armed.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

You moron .. your concealed carry permit you said you had some time back, Or were you making that up ?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Bite me f8ckface!  Yes, I have one but that makes as much sense as your posts usually make.  If you can get you infantile mind working up to 10% maybe you can tell me what that has to do with posted to mart about the blacks today versus 50-60 years ago.  Don't strain yourself though.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Haven't seen anyone hanging from a tree in 60 years so stop talking out your ass you moron.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

That speech is unbecoming of a god fearing Christian???

Go for his jugular Brian.