Advisor

Barr redacted Dickens

26 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Barr redacted Dickens

You got him now. IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Contributor

I'm not sure anyone wants to impeach Barr, 3020 (couldn't resist, LOL)

I think he's just saying Barr misrepresented the report in his summary, such as I illustrate below:

Barr’s summary: As the report states: "the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

Mueller’s report: "The investigation also identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign. Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

Senior Advisor

Guess you haven't been listening to Maxine Waters or AOC.

Senior Contributor

I make it a point to try and never listen to Maxine Waters. You should do the same. She is not a reliable gauge of anything but her own ideas.

Senior Advisor

Steny Hoyer. Try not to listen to him too?

Advisor

Hoyer, and Pelosi for that matter, are the only ones that matter as they’d have to start anything up.  Both are emphatic NOs.  

Others are expressing what they know they they can sell within their Congressional Districts.  No difference than yours, whomever that is.

Old hands like Steny and Nancy understand that it’s only elections that change anything. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

He has some worthwhile things to say. And since Pelosi would be next on your list, I'd listen to her too.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/439603-hoyer-impeachment-not-worthwhile-after-seeing-mueller-repo...

Senior Advisor

Advisor

If that is backtracking your bar is pretty low. 

Might want to look in to what Sad Miss Huck said about lying to Congress after having confessed to the Prosecutor team