Senior Contributor

Barr

Looks like the reboot is over.

ABC turfed her.

Fellow actors on show agree how bad her comments were 

Her 'talent' agency dropped her

some of the shows producers quit.

Disney apologized to Mrs Jarrett

Now if everyone showed the same results to all bigoted people even when they are in 'high' places. 

33 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Barr

(Looks like the reboot is over.

ABC turfed her.

Fellow actors on show agree how bad her comments were 

Her 'talent' agency dropped her

some of the shows producers quit. 

Disney apologized to Mrs Jarrett 

Now if everyone showed the same results to all bigoted people even when they are in 'high' places.)

Unacceptable comments by Barr - results justified.

Wish ABC was more consistent - both Behar & Barr would be gone.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Sarah Sanders, Kelly Ann Conway, Melania Trump are fair game for any entertainer. Once again the progressive left show their intolerance. Thank you ABC for your honesty.

Highlighted
Advisor

Any way you turn it

it has been a dark day for ignorant and trashy folk everywhere.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Any way you turn it

(Any way you turn it, it has been a dark day for ignorant and trashy folk everywhere.)

Of the 2 ignorant and trashy folk that I mentioned, it's only been a dark day for one of them, ABC is accepting of the other one.

Highlighted
Advisor

Yeah, but whatabout.....?

Who, me racist?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I'm glad ABC fired her. Now we get to watch them twist and turn when the next celeb says worse about a conservative woman. They show us they are in favor of discrimination. They want our guns and also our speech.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(Yeah, but whatabout.....? 

Who, me racist?)

Yea Canuck -

"Now if everyone showed the same results to all bigoted people even when they are in 'high' places." 

Highlighted
Advisor

It is like when Pence nearly committed political suicide with his move to push through the RFA in IN and become Christ's Regent Over His Dominion.

It is business and in business that's a 70/30 loser (OK, 55-45 in IN).

Trump's 40 reflects that 30 plus people who want him to shovel them more money. That's why the Kochs are good with Pence. Some of that Old Time Religion- actually the oldest, most basic of human urges.

One which Christ (shhhh) actually had some issues with.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Surprise, surprise, surprise...

Yeah, pretty much anyone that writes “muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.” for the world to read is going to be kicked out. There is a standard and there are people watching everyone (believe it or not). I'm unsure how anyone is surprised by this reaction or pointing fingers when blame is clear. Rosanne had a trash mouth and had been a target before for what she said - even popped up on this forum. I'm glad she is out of work - never liked her, never watched her shows and NEVER considered her a political voice more than I would a toad.