cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Barr

I like the guy. He shuts down the Russia Russia Russia witchhunt in less than 30 days...totally changes the news cycles ...even my local left wing newspaper is not longer attacking POTUS Trump.

He stands up for his rights and doesn't bend over and submit to fruitloop silliness. If the elected US Senators cannot ask questions without looking like idiots, maybe the wrong people are democratic US Senators.

And maybe, just maybe, Barr will go back to the beginnings of the anti Trump conspiracy and get the real colluders.The real life schenagagins make the Matt Damon movies look pretty tame.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/01/mueller-report-special-counsel-didnt-examine-dnc-serve...

2020 doesn't appear too good for the democrats either....word on the street is that a lot, as in a LOT of people on the fence about Trump have suddenly gone over to the good guy side...and , the good guy side is the side eating Wheaties, not Fruitloops.

Where is GTO saying how much we are all going to hate November?

12 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Barr

Hmmm.................................................................what are your news sources besides Briebart? Maybe you should check out some other sources even if you don't like them. I occasionally check out FOX for example even though I am a scum of the earth "libtard." It gives me perspective and things to consider, but that's a "libtard" for you.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I thought the strangest thing today was Nancy Pelosi attacking Barr and claiming he lied, misrepresented the Mueller report, when she and her fellow Democrats refuse to read the report.

It's just another case of the Democrats lying and making things up for their sycophants in the news media.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Speaker Pelosi and her Democrat caucus have the votes tonight to impeach either Attorney General Barr or President Trump. Let them do so. It is not that hard to schedule a vote.

Come on Nance, prove to the rest of the country that you are more than a woman with the roar of lion, but with the backbone of a chocolate eclair. Either sum up the courage of your convictions and impeach those you say lied or kindly just stop annoying us with your endless and empty political rhetoric.

Just do it Nancy. Some of us are anxiously waiting to see if you or any of your Democratic Party colleagues in the House are capable of doing anything more than simply running your collective mouths.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Which news source reported Mueller did examine the DNC server?

Highlighted
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

The  Dem's  took  a  page  from  President  Trumps  play  book  of   '' I'm  closing  the  southern border  very  soon ''  -  -  -

So  I  guess  we  are  waiting  till  the check  clears  from  Mexico  for  the  waLL,  THEN  CLOSE  IT -  maybeee  - ?   

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

We only have 10 years left. To much beef. Cows destroy the planet.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Bean  Burgers , at  the  Border , while  waiting  for  it  to  open  - 10  years  from  now  - ? 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Bean burgers world wide.