cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Bart, don't tattle on me for posting this link

Here is some craziness for ya Nox. Attack attack attack the new progessive tatic. Why are they not running on their greatest legislation victory since 1965, Obama care, or the great Krugman economy, or on their gun control measures? Why attack private American citizens creagting 10s of 1,000s American high paying jobs? Heck, run on stopping the keystone pipeline.

snip-

A former faculty member at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, and current professor at Arizona State University, sent a vulgar email to a conservative political group Tuesday after the organization sent him a reminder to vote in an election.

According to the email obtained by TheBlaze, professor Joe Skulan replied to the Americans for Prosperity email by saying, “As soon as you finish wiping Kock [sic] c** off your ass, please take a moment to go f*** yourself.”

The Tuesday email sent by Americans for Prosperity, which is funded in part by conservative billionaires David and Charles Koch, did not encourage individuals to vote for any specific candidate, it only directed them to a government website providing instructions on how to vote in elections being held for municipalities and school districts across the state of Wisconsin.

The professor’s vulgar message to the conservative group — sent using his official University of Wisconsin email address — was first reported by Media Trackers, a website dedicated to media accountability and government transparency.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/02/what-a-professor-emailed-a-conservative-group-is-so-vile-...

7 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Bart, don't tattle on me for posting this link

Why should you be exempt from posting obscene material?
r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Why should you be exempt from posting obscene material?

Obscene is right. The guy shouldn't be allowed to teach college.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

HEll, no! Every thing he posts is obscene! Because it's all a bunch of stupid opinions and lies.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You should be allowed to comment on anything, but you do! You haven't posted anything that is truth, in 10 years.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: it was childish people like you

that are too stu[id to reply without using profanity ---you must have a lot of shortcomingds HEHEHE---probably just the demonrat coming out right wanna debate ir skeerd

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: care to post one

BOO now run

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Why didn't you bleep out the obscenity before posting? Surely just reading it was offensive to you, right?