cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Baseball

Just home from work and watching my recording of the diplomacy game from Havana, with the Cuban Nationals playing The Tampa Rays.

They limo hauling our President just pulled up.  A late model Caddilac.  Sorta disappointed that it wasn't a mint '53 or '54.

16 Replies
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Baseball

@bruce MN wrote:

Just home from work and watching my recording of the diplomacy game from Havana, with the Cuban Nationals playing The Tampa Rays.

They limo hauling our President just pulled up.  A late model Caddilac.  Sorta disappointed that it wasn't a mint '53 or '54.

After seeing all those murdered people in Belguim, who really cares. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

He really does love to schmooze with murderous communist.

gurly3801539
Advisor

Hard to tell in print if you are joking, Bruce, but pretty sure our President takes his own limo with him.  Secret Service is fussy about security.

bruce MN
Advisor

I have no idea if it was theirs or ours.

I've just always been fascinated with the Cuban's ability to keep the nation's fleet of American made cars, all  built before 1959, up and running.

bruce MN
Advisor

Crazy thing was, watching the game and pre-game was all of those dDarcie's in the stands with Smartphones, talkin' to their homies and takin' pictures and stuff.

You don't suppose that he covertly had a bunch of you wingnut's Proverbial "Obama phones" sent down do you?  Or maybe they are known as "Castro phones" down there. 

Or......maybe somebody opened up a phone store and somebody else a phone company?  Naaawww....couldn't be.  Probably the Chinese or the Russians.  Oh, wait....the Russians aren't commies any more.  They're just like you and Millie.  Freedomless capitalists.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

Crazy thing was, watching the game and pre-game was all of those dDarcie's in the stands with Smartphones, talkin' to their homies and takin' pictures and stuff.

You don't suppose that he covertly had a bunch of you wingnut's Proverbial "Obama phones" sent down do you?  Or maybe they are known as "Castro phones" down there. 

Or......maybe somebody opened up a phone store and somebody else a phone company?  Naaawww....couldn't be.  Probably the Chinese or the Russians.  Oh, wait....the Russians aren't commies any more.  They're just like you and Millie.  Freedomless capitalists.

Mooche wore a dress the average Cuban would have to work 16 years to own. Freedomless communist. Obama praised their communist revolution. Said it was just like our own revolution. I'm sure it is in his mind and the mind of Bernie Sanders and Bill Ayers.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Hard to tell who the bigger dickweed is ....Barack Obama for what he said, or Bruce for agreeing with him.

bruce MN
Advisor

No mention here of anything the President said.  I just mentioned the car he rode up in,?  I watched an interview with some sportscasters.  Did something from that set off the blogosphere or Twitter or something?

bruce MN
Advisor

The dress that The First Lady wore to the baseball game was of the "off the rack" variety.

American Thinker, which is where you got your info from, gives no sources to document their statements about her other apperal. Not that you'd expect or require any.