cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Bathroom Barry gona be mad

Fauxchahontas will now quit identifying as an Indian. To endorse the Red Skin name. Will now ask Bathroom Barry to brakin heap big treaty.

snip-

Tribal leaders of the Fort Peck Indian Reservation have adopted a transgender bathroom policy that mirrors the controversial bill in North Carolina recently opposed by President Obama.

http://www.krtv.com/story/32056951/fort-peck-tribe-transgender-bathroom-policy-modeled-on-north-caro...

7 Replies
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Bathroom Barry gona be mad

the middle east is on fire, 11 miilion lillegal aliens occupying parts of the USA, no economic growth or

policies to promote growth, and Barry is more concerned about Adam marrying Steve and Bruce

getting to use the ladies room.

What a total crock.

I would like to see Trump running against Obama just to see how that race would shape up.

Whoops, I used the "race" word.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Why do they want to force these guys to pee in the girls room ???

Also, Tone down your racist remarks on our First Peoples.

transMANs.png

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Those she-males shouldn't be running around with their boobs exposed!😱

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Back in 1853 Herman Melville wrote of the insufferable "Bartleby the scrivenor" whose only reply to his employer and his customers trying to get the man to do his job was to passively say; "I prefer not to."

I am waiting for the day when multiple states rise up in righteous anger and simply declare that they will not cooperate with carrying out some of the fashionable nonsense coming out of Washington DC these days. It will certainly not be an armed revolution. Nor will it likely involve withholding any IRS payments.

Instead, I would expect a collective movement by states and their representatives to purposefully ignore some select federal policies and then dare the Feds to try and enforce the law on an entire nation of citizens who have all quietly decided to just say; "I prefer not to."

Stay tuned folks. Democratic government of the people, by the people, and for the people only works with the willful consent of the governed. Nothing will reveal the core weakness of our central government like the passive, peaceful non cooperation of a large body of citizens who refuse to play along with the government's most unpopular directives. 

Happy Memorial Day!  

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

ALL  of the Hate states are RED states with crappy economys due to crappy gop leaders.

They rely on Fed funding which will be withheld in any failure of compliance.

Your day won't come.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Have you noticed you page views gong down ?? Smiley Tongue

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

With the Comrade Colin and Dictator Dale being banned, I would imagine so. Smiley Very Happy