cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Battle of Donbas winding down

and you could call it a draw, although the fact that Russia gained nothing in phase 2- and lost a bit- is very very bad for them.

Now a longer attritional phase along lines that are now being settled. Russia has an advantage in artillery numbers and will continue to blind-pound civilian areas behind the lines and further back from the air. 

But Ukraine now has the advantage in range and accuracy, and is starting to hit hard in the rear with both SF strikes and insurgency.

Funny how people will fight when you start hauling them off to concentration camps and genociding them.

MAGA!

32 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Battle of Donbas winding down

A few weeks ago you said the azov battalions were driving the Russians from mariupol.  Is this info from the same source that told you that?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Battle of Donbas winding down

From what i`ve been hearing, Russia will eventually take all of Ukraine, it`s just it`s going to be more violent than first thought.  Then it may become a case of "Dog catches car!".

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: From the sound of it, Putin's Russian dog (army) ....

has already caught the Ukrainian car, bus, dump truck, whatever you want to call it,  and now the Ukrainian car is thumping the sh*t out of the Russian dog.  The Russians have mounted full-scale assaults around Severdonetsk for three days without breaking through.  It's likely their daily losses are far higher than for the Ukrainian defenders, at some point they will run out of men & equipment to mount another attack.

Sammy talks about the Ukrainians surrendering in Maripol after 88 days, they were ordered to surrender unlike a lot of Russian soldiers.

Watched an interview with a Ukrainian junior officer in the line.  He described how they were attacked by two Russian tanks and a company of infantry two days ago.  They destroyed the two tanks and kill a number of  Russians.  He sent up a drone so the press could see the dead Russians still laying there.  It was pretty gruesome to see that real-time drone video of those dead Russians. That night, the Ukrainians went out to investigate and collected one injured and two unharmed Russians who surrendered.  The Russians seem to have some kind of suicide wish, attacking again & again only to be killed each time.  

Sooner or later the Russians are going to run out of men to sacrifice for Putin's fever dream, probably sooner.

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

I know you think this is a game or you're really this stupid I believe the latter

I thought it was unsustainable back in March 12 days left Ghost had air superiority

Now its winding down in Donbas because a video you watched had a Russian prisoner on it maybe its Malcom Nance running the mission that saved the Azov bois

Seems the east is under Russian occupation and they will soon be land locked not sure how you call that winning 

th-3393795534.jpeg

 For the bois right Ricky

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Ricky let this slide and then had to start a new thread 🤣

@dwillinois wrote:

I know you think this is a game or you're really this stupid I believe the latter

I thought it was unsustainable back in March 12 days left Ghost had air superiority

Now its winding down in Donbas because a video you watched had a Russian prisoner on it maybe its Malcom Nance running the mission that saved the Azov bois

Seems the east is under Russian occupation and they will soon be land locked not sure how you call that winning 

th-3393795534.jpeg

 For the bois right Ricky

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Very obvious whats going on even Cruz came out and towed the line of we spend the money and arms there to save us here....Putin has no rights to take care of his border but we have the right to do regime change 🤡

Our border is wide open to Russians and monkey pox but that seems to be fine.. trying to keep up with the narrative