cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Be Afraid

Be very, very afraid if you are a Republican going into the elections this fall.

Fool America once - shame on you. It won’t happen again, and the liar and his lying supporters and protectors, will be shown the door, with a boot mark on their a@@.

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
14 Replies
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Be Afraid

The Republicans have shown little to no interest in the things that really concern the American people. They do not care, about anything but their own bank accounts, and what their corporate masters expect from their donations. If there ever was a time to really change America, the way ordinary Americans expect America to be. What the Republicans are trying to do is not what the majority of Americans want, check any of the polls, main stream polls, not your fake news polls.

basset&co
Senior Contributor

so sorry jenny and gt.0, but you are NOT talking about "it's about America"

snowflakes want everything handed to them, most of the time, it needs to be earned, you haven't.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

See Pennsylvania!!!
basset&co
Senior Contributor

my point exactly schnur!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Democrat Lamb supports steel tariffs, gun rights and denounces Nancy Pelosi....Hell Lamb is a much BETTER Republican than Jeff Flake.....I think we`ll keep him  Smiley Very Happy

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

That's what the party wants you to believe, that's not the way I heard it.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

From what I have seen of him he seems to have some common sense....He will work out fine with us......

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Where is Lamb on abortion, border security, voter ID, gun rights, etc?

If he is right on the issues, I don't care if he wants to run as a Democrat.....the democrats can have Flake and McCain and we will take Lamb if he is right.

I don't give a Schurbart about Dem vs. Republ......its the issues that matter to me.

RJG640v8
Advisor

why would anyone engage you in anything meaningful ?  No matter what is said you will try to broad brush paint them into the corner.

Now, I can say with pride that i did not vote for Clinton or Trump. Heck , I asked you to join me in voting third party as both were not worthy , and yet you took the easy road and voted for The " R " because whataboutism.

look at your self.