cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Because Horton, 3020 and BA are chicken


@r3020 wrote:

@NewAgJudge wrote:

 

 

The problem is religion.

 

On one hand they don't want abortion,but then they want abstinence and NO sex ed in schools or anywhere.

 

That alone is a disaster and I hope i don't have to explain why.

 

Also, the people who rage about it the most do NOT want to HELP  pay for  the child born in less than desirable circumstance, and have been very clear about that.

 

The same people also don't want gays to adopt those kids either when we are the ones saving that kids life after a heterosexual deviant deposits it in a dumpster, church steps or to the curb if they discover they may be gay.

 

Funny  it always seems to be the same " type " of people who are the problem.

 

I am personally against abortion for convenience reasons, but I will never be pregnant, it has nothing to do with Jesus, is the law of the land and frankly not my business.

 

 

 


We have sex ed in school. We teach middle schoolers how to put a rubber on a banana. We take students to porn shops and show them sex toys. In college we have classes where they set naked and talk about sex. What we lack in school is classes which teach respect for life. We teach them that a human is a lion is a rock.


None of the above will stop a pregnancy. Try handing out condoms and putting the girls on the pill.  That is proven and fact. Hope never worked on this subject.

Senior Contributor

BA has a great point

I am not sure why I haven't noted this before in my posts, but you have opened my eyes greatly. Women are NOT the only responsible party in unwanted pregnancies. Men are at least 50% or more responsible as well. How easy is it to wear a condom if one does not want to get a woman pregnant? You are 100% correct. I knew this and practiced it all my single life. If all unwed men practiced safe sex, there would be few women becoming pregnant. I thank you for the reminder and I am ashamed I have left this out of the equation. This problem is not the responsibility of women, it is the responsibility of both sexes. Thank you BA for the reminder. Men are equally or more to blame. I agree with you on this and hope others will consider your sage advice as well.

Honored Advisor

Knapper has great point agreeing with me

Look, men of honor would stand by their responsibility and if their pecadilloes resulted in a pregnancy they would financially support their child and mother of their child, that is just what a real man does.

 

However the government has taken the place of real men.  Men these days go around like Tomcats and bailout on their responsibilities and the woman is paid by their sugar daddy government.   That is probably why it appeared that people were "more moral" 100 years ago, not because they were, but rather because there was no goverment to fix their shortcomings. 

Senior Advisor

Re: Knapper has great point agreeing with me


@BA Deere wrote:

Look, men of honor would stand by their responsibility and if their pecadilloes resulted in a pregnancy they would financially support their child and mother of their child, that is just what a real man does.

 

However the government has taken the place of real men.  Men these days go around like Tomcats and bailout on their responsibilities and the woman is paid by their sugar daddy government.   That is probably why it appeared that people were "more moral" 100 years ago, not because they were, but rather because there was no goverment to fix their shortcomings. 


Kudos

Veteran Advisor

Re: Because Horton, 3020 and BA are chicken

You do have a point with immoral values being delivered into your home via the media. However, if parents would do their job of instruction to children, not having television in their rooms, teaching them right from wrong, a TV is a tool like any other.

Watch the old TV shows that were on before "All in the Family" on those channels that broadcast those old programs. To kids, they ARE new shows and are truly entertaining without immoral themes. In our household we watch none of the newer "sit-com" programs that the "Mr. Big Rundfunk Gesellschaft" (Mr. Big Broadcasting Company) push onto the masses in order to destroy the family unit, so that their One-World Order will become the new "family unit" of what the fascist führer want to lead everyone toward.
Senior Advisor

Re: Because Horton, 3020 and BA are chicken


@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:
You do have a point with immoral values being delivered into your home via the media. However, if parents would do their job of instruction to children, not having television in their rooms, teaching them right from wrong, a TV is a tool like any other.

Watch the old TV shows that were on before "All in the Family" on those channels that broadcast those old programs. To kids, they ARE new shows and are truly entertaining without immoral themes. In our household we watch none of the newer "sit-com" programs that the "Mr. Big Rundfunk Gesellschaft" (Mr. Big Broadcasting Company) push onto the masses in order to destroy the family unit, so that their One-World Order will become the new "family unit" of what the fascist führer want to lead everyone toward.
This is why we don't have cable. Network TV can be just as bad. Shows like how i met your mother, two and a half men, the big bang theory are about nothing but out of wedlock sex. Media is as responsible for unwanted pregnancies as anything else in society. We protect our children from cigarette ads, why not this garbage?



Senior Contributor

Re: Because Horton, 3020 and BA are chicken

A republican Philosophy. Women must be punished for sexual activity.

Senior Advisor

Re: Because Horton, 3020 and BA are chicken


@OKdon wrote:

A republican Philosophy. Women must be punished for sexual activity.


A democrat philosophy. A baby is punishment.

Senior Contributor

Re: Knapper has great point agreeing with me in part

You are abusing my agreement wuth you a little there BA by grossly exaggerating in that second paragraph. People can read what I wrote and make up their own minds.

Honored Advisor

Re: Knapper has great point agreeing with me in part

Men or boys probably are more to blame for unwanted pregnancies, because they enjoy sex more where many times the woman/girl is just trying to please and be admired/liked/loved.   However, there are crude ways of saying this, by without doing so basically women have far more consquences to live with in a unplanned pregnancy.  If the man wants to jump a train for Sacramento 2,000 miles away and start a fresh, if he doesn`t have a conscience he can do so.  But the woman will always live with having to raise the child as a single parent, put the baby up for adoption or the 3rd terrible option that we won`t speak of. 

 

Therefore, girls ought to understand all the things that they are risking by jumping in the sack with someone that they don`t yet love, they are very much at that man`s mercy.  Not to mention STDs and possible physical abuse.

 

From what I hear, teen pregnancies are down and abortions are thankfully down.  But it seems anyway that promiscuity is up and abortion is still there, one is too many.  I don`t know anyone that was denied sex ed in this day and age, as I said if a hick like me had it back in the stone age, pretty much everyone else certainly has as well.

 

Telling kids to practice "abstintence" is a good thing, 9 out of 10 won`t listen...hey i was young once, but they need to be aware and understand the consequences of sex  at least.