cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Been any discussion about Donna Brazil on here?

She`s on with George now, sounds like she spilled the beans on the Democrat institutional corruption. 

5 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Been any discussion about Donna Brazil on here?

(She`s on with George now, sounds like she spilled the beans on the Democrat institutional corruption.) 

Former Clinton campaign staffers have responded stating that the reason Clinton fainted was because of Russian-fueled propaganda.

"It is particularly troubling and puzzling that she would seemingly buy into false Russian-fueled propaganda, spread by both the Russians and our opponent, about our candidate’s health,” the letter said."

Brazile, whom helped Hillary with CNN debate questions, is now doing a little back-tracking. 

Honored Advisor

It`s curious that Brazile is coming out with this now.   I think a lot of this is Hillary just won`t go away, after Trump won I thought she`d be done and take walks will Bill in Chappaqua...but now writing books, bellyaching, just generally being an unprecedented poor loser.   The Dems have this under reported riff between the Hillarys and Bernies.  The problem is the Bernie wing is so far left it turns off voters in all but a tent city under a urban bridge somewhere.  Hillary`s crookedness is at least palatable to the liberals with successful kids and a cushy government job, she`s just basically a left of center, neo-con, crooked "Republican".

As a Republican, I hope Hillary never shuts up and continues to seek "justice" and vindication.  

Brazile is kind of a religious woman, perhaps the deals made with the devil is weighing on her conscience.   Brazile said she was treated like a slave by Hillary and blabbermouth Schultz...I can only imagine.

Senior Advisor

Everyone liked Bill. No one likes Hillary. That's why she lost. Now the rest of the dems are wiping their feet on her.

Senior Advisor

I think Brazile would have more credibility if she had spoken up before or while leader of the party, but she couldn't do that because she was part of the media and party problem.