Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: care to define extreme gop members

i am betting you will run and all good demorats do

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Been mumbling about this since the '92 campaign

The thing about Koch industries is they create a lot of high paying union jobs here in the US.

Just how many "high paying union jobs " are they creating, 20?

But the progressives have to destroy them because they have a conservative view.

Their conservative view, is what, 20? To screw America, for their own personal gain? Because, that is what they really are doing.

The progressives don't care how many high paying union jobs they destroy along with them.

Destroy, them? Surely you jest!

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Been mumbling about this since the '92 campaign

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

The thing about Koch industries is they create a lot of high paying union jobs here in the US.

Just how many "high paying union jobs " are they creating, 20?

But the progressives have to destroy them because they have a conservative view.

Their conservative view, is what, 20? To screw America, for their own personal gain? Because, that is what they really are doing.

The progressives don't care how many high paying union jobs they destroy along with them.

Destroy, them? Surely you jest!

bruce MN
Advisor

Case in point, extraordinaire

I hadn't consciously known why, but Professor Black explains to me why I haven't watched hardly any MSNBC since Dylan Raitgan left:

http://neweconomicperspectives.org/2013/03/odonnell-thinks-krugman-is-a-lonely-voice-opposing-auster...

More or less nothing but bourgoise, shoulder rubbing, neoliberal parrots. 

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: Case in point, extraordinaire

I am still question the wisdom of government cutting hundreds of thousands of teachers from the payroll while putting them on unemployment compensation. The assumption must be the teacher is not needed.

The enemies of public schools and their teachers would rather pay them to do nothing than to do something. Such is the disrespect given to teachers.

Samnospam
Advisor

That was hilarious, loved this - 'money is not like a barrel of oil. '.  Ha ha ha ha.  What a freak show!  And the part about not questioning the kman because he got a Nobel in economics, what a hoot, and in reference to the war lord who got a Nobel in peace.  They had to lift that from the onion.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

I hadn't consciously known why, but Professor Black explains to me why I haven't watched hardly any MSNBC since Dylan Raitgan left:

http://neweconomicperspectives.org/2013/03/odonnell-thinks-krugman-is-a-lonely-voice-opposing-auster...

More or less nothing but bourgoise, shoulder rubbing, neoliberal parrots. 

No need for cuts, we can always use the cyprus option.

bruce MN
Advisor

You should probably go into the comments section and remind Black that he is wrong about the "barrell of oil" thing and that, rather, it is like a portino of a particularly finite aggregate.

bruce MN
Advisor

Not sure what you are trying to say there 30.  Looks to me that your response if based on beign semi-informed, as you often are by simply reading headlines and snips and not entire contextual material

The "cyprus option".????? Are you trying to say that any policy that is being considered for Cyprus has come out of Cyprus?  Policy that is being proposed there is the result of a set of edicts handed down by the Germans, French and Dutch and there rest of the EU/ECB major powers.  There have been no decisions or official responses to come out of the parlimentary bodies or executive leadership in Cyprus.  Except, of course, for the temporary closing of banks.

I would doubt that is what you meant.

Samnospam
Advisor

That's the joke Bruce, its the peak under the skirt, the jokes on you. What do you work for? Keep in your bank account? Plan to retire on? That stuff, that thing that you've spent all the hours of your life on, is just a nothing to these people. They think its just a little insignificant nothing to play around with. Its not something real like a barrel of oil. The hours of your life, your toil mean nothing. You toil for something they create on a whim.