cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Beheading

It is not unreasonable to link that atrocity with god. That slaughter man is doing it because of a conflict of religions. America, apart from the propaganda value, has nothing to do with it. They have resisted the interference of Christian America for many years so it has lead to this behaviour

So I ask the obvious question. If there were no god and no religions, what would be the reason for this? It can only be perpetuated and repeated by the continual worshiping of silly fictitious gods like Allah etc, and Christianity. My proof of that is it hasn't stopped yet and the other guy with him will be executed shortly because of the military intervention and weapon suppliers.

Basically, you guys a little responsible for it. Drawing a long bow? Of course but that is the lowest common denominator.

When his mate looses his head, thank god. I bet his family won't though.
8 Replies
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: Beheading

Religion is a disease and must be stamped out of ALL society.

Then and only then will we ever have peace.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Please bless us and give us guidance Almighty God.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Tell me, WHEN has that EVER worked ???????????

Flatland Hillbilly
Senior Contributor

Just now.
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

I told u they were mad judge. FITH disease.
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Be careful

Or else BA will acuse you  of being a Hater since he fair and balanced and everything.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

You are pure evil.... Maybe ISIS should cut the head off your pecker so aids is stamped out of ALL society?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

If I'm evil then you must be Satan.

BTW- There are more heteros who have aids than homos, so by your disgusting, ignorant and stupid idiotic logic....you had better watchout.