cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Being Liberal is Hazardous to Your Health

I know a local family in town, that I am close to. The patriarch is a active conservative. However, his son (in his mid fifties) married a frothing-at-the-mouth liberal, which made him liberal. 

This is was an embarrassment to the patriarch, I'm sure, but we never talked about it. 

The son was very much a health nut, running all the time.  He was also a very vocal liberal. The kind that makes all the noise. 

Recently, the liberal son had a heart attack, and then a short time later, he had a stroke. 

Something to think about. 

4 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Being Liberal is Hazardous to Your Health

You really are an idiot, aren’t you Millie? No one can actually be that stupid.....or maybe in your case, they can be.....

Tick Tock.....BONG x 11!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
Senior Contributor

TDS is real............

Senior Contributor

So far, they have only identified the disease....TDS..(Trump Derangement Syndrome).....Doctors and Scientist are working 24/7 to find a cure.  Hold on, help is coming....

Senior Contributor

could be in some ways.  The internal contradictions may just be frying the circuits.  I mean how can you favor "a woman can do anything with her own body"  when it comes to ending the lives of children, and in favor of banning beauty contestants from wearing swimsuits?

https://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2018/06/miss_america_miss_new_jersey_2018_pageant_kaitlyn...

Still, hours after Carlson made the announcement about the so-called "Miss America 2.0," Schoeffel posted a photo of herself walking the Miss America stage in a swimsuit.

"I have never felt more beautiful, more empowered or more confident than I did competing in swimsuit and evening gown on stage at Miss America," she wrote. "The greatest wealth is health and I thank the Miss America Organization for being a motivating force behind my healthy habits and lifestyle. I am proud to be a part of the strong and empowered Miss America Class of 2018!"