cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Belarus a dry run

Not sure I exactly understand your assertion about adult Democrats. But if you are claiming that somebody other than adults are shaping things within it how do you explain millions of apparent adolescents and juveniles, by your measure, going to primaries and seeing to the nomination of a bland centrist who is about to bring on another one as his running mate?

gurly3801539
Advisor

Acting naive is not becoming to you. You have been far better than that for years.

bruce MN
Advisor

Realistic as heck.

Dem primary voters had all sorts of choices. Some notably far left. A couple completely off the rails. They chose this one.

I just did a good dusting of Breitbart and the Murdoch outlets. Immediate declarations of the ticket being “far left”. 

That’s not going to sell. These candidates are right about where the majority of the country is. Maybe even a scootch to the right of that.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Since when is total amnesty including voting rights and an open borders considered where the majority of the country is? Since when is gun  confiscation considered where the majority of the country is? These two are total wing nuts.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(That’s not going to sell. These candidates are right about where the majority of the country is. Maybe even a scootch to the right of that.)

Yea, because the majority of the Country says ICE is the same as the KKK - got it.  I guess if you keep repeating this lie, sooner or later you will at least believe it yourself. Of course, speaking of the KKK & Joe's best pal....