cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Believers understand science

Perfectly content to leave that all to you.

Highlighted
Advisor

Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

No need for "decoder rings" when you have this

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

YEP you are all saved now BA.

This supporter of your dear leader just said so

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2020/03/christian-prophet-cindy-jacobs-decl...

Good News: Christian Prophet Cindy Jacobs reports that the coronavirus “will cease worldwide” because the virus is now “illegal” in the name of Jesus.

Highlighted
Advisor

Clerics were executed during the Black Plague for not being able to stop it.

But, alas, sort of in an inversion of climate denial, the Evangelical movement soared after 1918 as various hucksters took credit for the 97-8% who didn’t  succumb.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

"many will come in the name of the Lord", first I have ever heard of Cindy Jacobs.  Obama`s Swine Flu killed 12,000 Americans, with only 25 dead so far of the Chinese Covid-19 strain of the flu, we have a ways to go before freaking out too much here.  

I don`t want anyone to die, however everyone does eventually, whether it`s getting hit by a Mack truck or the flu or at 110 yrs old in a nursing home after being there 30 yrs...we all die.  I don`t care when I die, because my Savior is Jesus and I will be in a better place one day.   I guess that`s why 99% of my days are good ones.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Amen Ba. Well said. My dad would never fly in an airplane. He had a terrible fear of heights. He brother told him that he would be OK unless it was his time to go. Dad said it might not be my time but it might be the pilot's.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

So you think some magic being would kill an innocent person riding in a plane that the pilot's time had come to die?

That takes a lot of belief.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Canuck, 3020`s dad was making a joke...that was a "joke" you know, ha ha?  The one of the 3 Stooges that doesn`t have hair, we call him "Curly" Nuk Nuk Nuk.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I believe my Lord and Savior when He says on the last day every tear shall be wiped away.