cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Ben Carson gets put down

National Review Slams Ben Carson For Hawking Quack Cures For Everything

The right-wing National Review today slammed potential 2016 presidential candidate and Tea Party darling Ben Carson for hawking a line of so-called "glyconutrients" whose maker claims will cure cancer, heart disease, autism, and pretty much everything else.

According to one investigative report, sales reps for Mannatech even claimed that their product could cure AIDS. Trot over there,  it's quite the story and possibly spells the end of the Carson 2016 nonsense. As if that would ever happen anyway.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Ben Carson gets put down

One of the characters I was refering to in my reply to Red.  Nothing to offer, if not even less.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Now, I`m not "defending" Carson here until more details come out about this story and his involement.  However the "sick care industry" wants to peddle harmful drugs with dangerous side effects.  To take vitamin/mineral suppliments many times is a safe alternative.  Some of the friends that I have that are gay are very health conscience a couple are vegans, weight lift and are getting into Yoga for flexability. 

That is the thing with the drug peddlers and vitamin bashers, on both the right and left they are bought off they don`t want competition for the healthcare $$$$  except most of the high priced synthetic crap isn`t anymore affective and dangerous to boot.  Natural healthcare has a place in prevention of illness.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Did they really  put him down like a dead horse or do you mean put down like criticized?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I am sure some would like it to be literal.

Not that the teabaggers would actually ever nominate the guy for the presidency -- he's b-l-a-c-k, you know -- but they can pretend they're not racists by pretending they like the guy. He's like Herman Cain, but better!