cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Beshear doing ok, I think

within 5 pts with Jefferson County (Louisville) and Fayette (Lexington, i.e., the KY Deep State) hardly reporting yet.

Rural districts are near 100% in.

13 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Beshear doing ok, I think

Looks like Beshear wins by about 10K out of 1.4M.

150K margin out of Frankfort, Lexingon and Louisville. Cincy 'burbs about a wash.

Fake Polls were pretty good.

Teachers turned out, I guess.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Redwave Redwave Redwave, hey, wait, whaaa???

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Well, gotta remember that Bevins is a world calls d!ck- although about half as much as our POTUS who's at anti-Christ level.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

#ElectionNight Won 5 out of 6 elections in Kentucky, including 5 great candidates that I spoke for and introduced last night. @MattBevin picked up at least 15 points in last days, but perhaps not enough (Fake News will blame Trump!). Winning in Mississippi Governor race!

Highlighted
Advisor

Kentucky...Sea of Red

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2019/11/05/kentucky-ag-is-historic-win-for-republicans-n...

Hope this helps with a little perspective.

Love the new AG...black guy that says Democrat should stop trying to tell people of color how to think.

How do you like those apples, eh?

Highlighted
Advisor

But “You can’t let that happen to me!”

Bevin led by 5 pats. before Dennison came down to KY and said that.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Tightened a little as a few precincts dribbled in.

They apeared to be holding one very republican county in the south back in case it was close enough to steal but there aren't enough people there to fudge it by more than a few thousand.

In the end, Those Pore Coal Miners made the difference at the margin.

Don't suppose the Pore Farmers will do the same, but they got a payoff.

'20 probably does come down to #3, Pore Factory Workers.

Highlighted
Advisor

More encouraging than anything is that an election in a state with one party holding all the levers was apparently tabulated relatively honestly.

Seriously doubt that one this close would have gotten past the goalie across the River to the North. 

Not to be missed is how some of these results may free up the reasonable end of elected Republican elected officials to shake loose the bonds of requisite Trumpism. It’s become obvious that many of them have been hunkering down fearful of Trumpsters primary challenges for being “insufficient”.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Well, in Red's red wave the other five did win by about a 3% margin- not very impressive in a state that went for Trump by 30. But also a reflection of Bevin being a world class jerk.

Dunno where this puts Moscow Mitch- he's about as unpopular as Bevins but he'll be running on a ticket under Trump. Presumably.

Probably of more interest is what it says about AZ, NC, GA, FLA than anything.

In which case Ds wouldn't need that MW firewall after all. But in this scenario they'll win that too.