cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Best christmas gift?

Other than hugs and kisses my best gift was duluth trading's under shorts that feel like you are wearing nothing. I hope all you democrats get at least one pair and I know you will buy more. And  those tight assed republicans, you don't deserve such comfort.

Oh i know I know Your jealous that I got something for nothing! On the other hand perhaps a little comfort might make a whole change in perspective for you of the capitalist faith.

4 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Best christmas gift?

Congratulations Don, maybe now we'll see a little better attitude out of you now that your panties are not in such a wad.
Highlighted
Advisor

A sloppy, wet attempt at a good night kiss from my 5 1/2 month old Grandaughter last night.  Got some other "stuff", but nothing compared.

Having a great  Christmas surrounded by family. Hoping the best one ever for everyone here. 

Highlighted
Advisor

Are they made in America?  You know you can buy the ones made in Mexico or some other bananna republic for about half.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

image.jpeg

Isn't Duluth Trading Company a strong conservative firm?

You ought to go "commando" if you like that "buck nekked" feeling. Makes it easier to find the "tools" in the "toolbox". Smiley Wink

Here is some of the pretty Hoar Frost on Christmas Morning: