cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Betsy gets confirmed...Thanks Mike!

I wonder how quickly the march on DC will be and if the same school teachers unions protestors that fornincated and pooped in Wisconsin will lead the charge. Doesn't the left see how they are losing the battle of public opinion with every outburst?

Wolf Wolf Wolf!!!!

8 Replies
WCMO
Senior Advisor

Re: Betsy gets confirmed...Thanks Mike!

A POST-confirmation demonstration makes just about as much sense as a POST-election march.

bruce MN
Advisor

Going to be interesting, for sure

Rallies and demonstrations against a general set of complaints and  current or coming  perceived general offenses is one thing. 

Activism spurred by a particular issue or action is a very different animal.

I seriously doubt that there will be a testing or evaluation or innovation proposal, a funding suggestion or purchase of a box of chalk that doesn't become subject to litigation. This is a brick wall (pun intended) event.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

"I have come to bury Caesar, not to praise him."
Antony
Julius Caesar: Act III, Scene II

Translation for US Department of Education personnel: Girlfriend DeVos is not coming to praise you...so let's try very hard to keep all of those highly marketable education PhDs up to date and handy...ehhh?

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

To be honest, I thought he could have found
Someone better.
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Just found this quote and thought of this thread so came back to pass it on

mrbenwexler
republicans are the true snowflakes (they're all white, they're cold, and if you put enough of em together they'll shut down public schools)
2017-02-06, 11:18 PM
r3020
Senior Advisor

The guy is ignorant or a liar.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Come on 3020, your just annoyed because he pointed out the truth and did it in a humourous way with the final note of shutting down schools.

Just grin and bear it, you helped put those guys in there that are responsible for all these strange, funny, sad things that are happening.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Guess it fits in with your beliefs.