cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: The legal mistake of the decade right there

Trump would love to have been the “Supreme Leader”.   Too bad that most of the military hierarchy hated him - or he may have had a chance.

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Trump is gone. * is now allowing ILLEGAL immigrants to cross the border with out mask, social distancing, or testing for covid. He is trying to become more of a mass murderer than Fredo's brother.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

They do when Trump has already shown he has no issues with unleashing “his” army against the United States government, with the goal of installing him and then his kids for life - just like North Korea does it.

Maybe we needed to see more of the live letters between Trump and Kim......

Jen

It was your scum that caved.  Being a witness was not a good thing for them.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Trump would love to have been the “Supreme Leader”.   Too bad that most of the military hierarchy hated him - or he may have had a chance.

Jen

And the cheney family, the bushes, Clinton's, the CIA, the FBI.   

I know you're too dumb to know the import, but some people here might just read that and look in the mirror and wonder what the Hades happened to them.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

@jennys_mn wrote:

Jen

And the cheney family, the bushes, Clinton's, the CIA, the FBI.   

I know you're too dumb to know the import, but some people here might just read that and look in the mirror and wonder what the Hades happened to them.

I'm afraid the strain was more than she could bare. 

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: Better Get The Popcorn Popper Heated Up

A genuine pity that Trump’s lawyers’ pulled their punk card for calling witnesses, but also the Democratic leadership’s predictable weakness for folding so easily at the mere threat of defense rebuttal witnesses.

I too was hoping for a very long and drawn out impeachment clown show. Mercifully, I naively thought, legislative power elites preoccupied with attending circuses rarely have much time left over to get into any real mischief. Unfortunately, that is no longer the case.

China, Covid 19, and the promise of even more mostly peaceful protests by BLM/Antifa aside, worry only that the reserve currency of the world continues to hold as Washington DC begins to look for new distractions to fill its days. It it should ever break, buckle up tight gang. 

gurly3801539
Advisor

Re: what shut it down

Witness List 301, I said months ago putting Trump people under oath may cause Democrats to be put under oath and no one would be interested in that. This is not a one sided thing, absolutely no one in DC wants to testify under oath.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Witness List 301, I said months ago putting Trump people under oath may cause Democrats to be put under oath and no one would be interested in that. This is not a one sided thing, absolutely no one in DC wants to testify under oath.)

I agree, but I can't figure out why democrats proceeded if they were to scared to bring witnesses, it should have been done in the house.  Put up or shut up - and the hypocrats wimped out; now it's just another sham by the hypocrats.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Another sham?   Maybe you should read again what Moscow Mitch had to say after the vote.

Doesn’t sound like a sham to me - looks more like the Republicans once again put Party over our Republic.   Surprise, surprise, surprise!   NOT!

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Mitch voted to acquit. He knows he himself could be impeached just like Trump.