cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: what shut it down

Yeah - he voted to acquit - and then said he was guilty as sin.  Try him in the civil courts......not in my Senate.  BS - that’s all that was, and is.

Jen

PS Trudy.   Time for you to go to Congress, take names and kick some as s.   On CBS Sunday Morning, they profiled another Senate member who is Transgender.    My god man - your protectionism of bathrooms across the country is falling apart!

r3020
Senior Advisor

The dems have 100% total control. Yet all they can think about is Trump. And denying science. Force women to accept hairy men on their sports teams and compete with them for scholarships. That will unite the country.

roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

Trump is living rent free in their heads. But, Congress in general is broken. Not much good is coming out of DC for the foreseeable future. Unity can be talked about but it’s not going to happen easily. With Biden just signing away, he probably has a very small idea on what he is signing. 
I am waiting for a true “unity” bill to be presented by the Democratic House.......But I personally think that they don’t even know where to begin, nor would they even want to.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Most of us wouldn't appreciate their idea of "unity", because "unity" to them is acceptance of single-party rule and all that represents.

bruce MN
Advisor

It’s becoming rather clear that the RW definition of suitable “unity” is elected Democrats deciding that they would not, after all,  do what the majority of the voters among their constituents elected them to do.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

the progs are fascist, unity to them means everyone becoming a good german, not in the slightest bit interested.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Do the majority of dem voters want to kill pipelines, open the borders, and for Big Government to take their guns?