cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Biden 2020...Slow Joe finally annouces bid!

Retired congressman Israel had a fluff piece where he wrote how Joe called up his widowed mother, not once, but twice, and never made a point of even mentioning it to the congressman....Not like Trump giving the $80,000 to help the farmer out that he read about in the news but a few words from Joe are better than cash, right?

Joe Biden has been running for president since back in the 80's......after three decades of running, he must really be in good shape!

Go Joe!

29 Replies
Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Re: Biden 2020...Slow Joe finally annouces bid!

I have read several things about Mr. Biden.

One that he lives in a  7000 square foot house.  That he's either in debt $900,000.00 or he's worth $900,000.00.  Either way it doesn't speak much for his understanding of finance, not a big surprise when he's a liberal.

Lastly and most important it's stated; "Joe Biden’s platform as a presidential candidate, it’s unclear exactly where he stands on many issues — though it’s generally thought that he would continue pursuing policies supported by his former campaign-ticket partner, President Barack Obama."

or in simple terms for simple people, the continued destruction of freedom in America.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

if anyone watches the ESPN sports shows, the modus operandi is usually to pair a smart , articulate black guy with a dense white guy....like Steven A. Smith and Max Kellerman, etc.

Well, Obama was the smart articulate black guy and he picked the densest white guy he could find for the second banana....lol.

No way was Joe Biden ever going to steal Obama's thunder....that is one stupid man.

lemerik1958
Senior Contributor

You sure Trump didn’t steer the $80k to have another portrait made?

would like to see evidence Trump actually gave the guy the money 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Joe's problem is he plagiarized his way through college. But he is the most sane dem running. I think he could get the nom even if he is a creepy old white guy.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

I hope he gets the nomination. What will the party of identity politics run on then? His ideas? Lololol
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Bernie/Bomber.....2020

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

He was smart enough to figure out how his access as vp could be used to enrich his family.  

lemerik1958
Senior Contributor

Only way I know you aren’t talking about Trump was you posted vp instead of prez. Everything being said on this thread about Joe, describes Trump.  So what is your issues with Joe again?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Couple of skeletons the rest of the dems will make him answer for. Personally I hope he gets the nom because he wants to get back to when America was great. Sounds like Trump. I view him as the least dangerous dem. You will have to go to the links. If I post any snips ismael will delete the thread.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/sarahlee/2019/04/25/from-russia-with-love-biden-pushed-secretary-of-st...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/03/exclusive-peter-schweizer-joe-biden-steered-1-8-billio...