cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Advisor

Biden Clown Show

Speculation is that the far left is really after Uncle Joe and his pervy son Hunter, with the latest "Wolf Wolf Wolf!!!" accusations. The focus will shift from Trump and Co. to the Bidens, with attention being paid to the Biden shakedown of Ukraine, and the hundreds of thousands of dollars sent to Hunter Biden to fund his hooker, cocaine, and other sin excesses.

With Sanders, Biden, and Warren being the frontrunners, and Biden in the lead, it is kind of odd how the democrats would pick three checkered politicians to go up against Trump, who would be vulnerable to any unblemished candidate the Leftists could find. Their problem is that any person in the USA that has a moral compass, a nuclear family without the affairs, anti American history, etc. isn't a leftist. They have to pick from the cesspool that is what they are, and that is why they make Trump actually look pretty decent and moral by comparison. Sad state of affairs.

Here is an essay on the latest Wolf Wolf Wolf cry from the left, and how it really is more of the Biden clown show.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/deep_state_deflecting_bidens_ukraine_scandal_with_whist...

6 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Biden Clown Show

First China. Now the Ukraine. What other countries were the Bidens operating in?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

speaking of clowns

Circuses struggling to find new clowns as top prospects continue to go into politics

rsbs
Advisor

Re: speaking of clowns

LOL Sam

I don't know about everyone or everywhere, but here in southern MN, I do know of long time democrats that have told me they are going to vote Trump this time just because of the clown show.

I know Bruce doesn't agree, but it won't be all that long before we all know.

k-289
Senior Advisor

Re: speaking of clowns

IF   the  dem's  would  just  start  with  this ,  Health  Care   for  all  &  Mexico's  going  to  pe$0  for   it ,  OR  maybe  a  Christmas  Stocking  with  extra  Coal  for  your  grain  dryer,  OR   a  tar-Riff   exemption  ( 10  per  family ) certificates ,  OR   a  special  Tax  Cut  for  each  farmer   -   maybe  -  -  -

I  forgot,  a  closure  of  the  southern  border  promise ,  sometime   in   2021 , 2022,  2033  of  course  -  and  a  set  of  golf  clubs  &  travel,  admission  to  your  favorite  club  -   -   -

lastly,   ethanol  waivers,  to  use  at  the  co-op  -   -   -

rsbs
Advisor

More on the Latest "Whistleblower" Fake news

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/09/21/despite-warnings-media-steps-on-a-rake-with-whistleb...

This story contains the ring of truth to it, and an honest media would have attempted to wait for the facts to emerge, and then comment. Like Trump says, so far he is 22-0 against the bum steers, but nuts or not, they still keep trying to mount like a bull.

Meanwhile, Trump keeps soldiering on, and doing what he can that is best for America. 

"Whistleblower" sounds like a combination of Nutz and Boritz….one is a whistle stick, and the other just blows.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Biden Clown Show

It’s become easy to recall the stupidity of the Watergate break-in when if the CREEP guys would have asked any credible political analyst what the odds were of Nixon’s re-election failing would be and could have saved themselves the trouble. 

A Hillary connected candidate was never going to get the D nomination