cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Biden Scandal, Totally Explained

Here is the Biden scandal, entirely explained. The Biden laptop has been verified that it is indeed Hunter Biden’s laptop, by the signature marks on all entries. 

https://youtu.be/tEgz1vwLH0U

The Gestapo keeps trying to keep this secret, but it keeps getting reposted faster than the traitor groups can censor it. Watch it quickly.  

23 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Biden Scandal, Totally Explained

Whatever Millie.

How about you get us Trump’s taxes that he promised.  His “great” healthcare plan that he promised.   Let’s see the records on of his Covid tests before the onstage debate with Biden.   How about showing us the “great” infrastructure bill that was promised in 2016? When is he going to stop the shootings in Chicago like he promised?  And on, and on, and on.  

Instead, you present BS, that no other reputable web sites will allow you to post, because the story is so full of holes, that it’s not worth reading.   Just like most of the BS you bring here.

You have no credibility left.  None of you cult members do.   But you just keep soiling yourselves, hoping that “this is it!!!!” - this is the “story” that will turn the tide in Trump’s favor.    Pretty hard to turn the tide, when no one (beyond your cult) believes the crap you put out.   

America knows.   And isn’t going to be so gullible at this election.  Again, Millie, just in case you didn’t read it the first time.  You, BA, rsBS, Allen, r3020, UnwiseSammy, your credibility took a hike a long time ago.   Time for you guys to do the same.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I have been here on this forum well over 20 years. I’m not going anywhere. 
It is you Jennifib, that people understand is full of manure. The President is going to be re-elected and you are going to have to get used to it. 

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Sure Millie - everybody here has your number.   You in so deep with the Republican Party, that everything you post is anti anything else.   I don’t consider myself to be a Communist, like you claim we all are.   

Remember, I have your list of the despicable tags that you used over all those years.   They are sick, not something that anyone for any reason would ever be “proud” of - but you sure were.   No - we all here that aren’t in the Cult, know who you are - where you are - and what you’re all about.   You’re character is well known - and like I said, all you cult members, have made your lying posts worthless, because everyone knows what you post.   It’s all BS, that reputable sites no longer let you post.

So you bring the crap here.   Just more reason, to overlook everything you post, or turn it 289 degrees, and then maybe, it gets close to the truth.  As Always....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Reportedly hunter Biden's lawyers called asking it be returned, sideways verification of authenticity .

And again hunter biden must really be dumb to have done this.  Further proof that burisma hired him for one reason.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Feds "said to be" investigating as a foreign intelligence operation.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Your link is blocked, apparently they do not want me to see it.

Is it this timeline about the computer which was flown 3000 miles to get repaired?

https://twitter.com/dantoujours/status/1316844679783223297

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

It’s BS - like I said.   Reputable sites won’t allow the BS like happened 4 years ago - so the cult brings the crap here to post and lie to America’s farm community.   And they feel good about anyone that believes the lies.   It’s how Republicans have operated for a very long time.....it’s finally time that we push back against the incessant lies...

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Has hunter come out and said the emails are fake?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Who cares.....you don’t care about the attempted murder by your president going to the debate with Biden, knowing he had Covid.  If he didn’t have it, why doesn’t he produce the proof of the negative tests before the debate?   Why?   Because he was Covid positive, and shedding virus.

Jen