cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Biden: Us needs unrelenting stream of immigrants

Well, he can claim mission accomplished.

snip-

Vice President Joseph R. Biden told a National Association of Manufacturers’ crowd this week that  what the United States needed was more, not fewer, immigrants.

Specifically, he called for a “constant, unrelenting stream” of new  immigrants — “not dribbling [but] significant flows,” to bolster the national  economy, The Hill reported.

“We need it badly from a purely — purely economic point of view,” Mr. Biden said, The Hill  reported.

Later, on Twitter, he wrote: “The final thing we need to do  together is pass immigration reform … We need it badly. -VP at manufacturing  summit,” Newsmax reported.

Mr. Biden predicted  that opening the doors to the White House’s vision of immigration reform, which  is heavy on the amnesty, would allow the nation’s gross domestic product numbers  to hike by 5.4 percent, or $1.4 trillion, over the next two decades, Newsmax  reported. Simultaneously, he predicted that the deficit would drop by $850  billion.

“That’s real powerful economic reform,” Mr. Biden said.

His comments come as border patrol agents are  appealing to the federal government to help with the thousands of illegal  children who have poured across the border in recent days and who are now being  temporarily held in three separate military facilities.

Meanwhile, federal authorities have predicted that  the number of children illegally crossing the border without parents this year  will hit at 90,000 — up from an average 6,500 over years past.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/11/joe-biden-us-needs-constant-unrelenting-stream-imm/#...

7 Replies
Advisor

Re: Biden: Us needs unrelenting stream of immigrants

Biden is clueless absolutely clueless. How do these people get elected. Is there any hope??
Thus will become Obama's katrina unless its all intentional. Govt cant even mobilize a force to take care of these kids. God help us if we are attacked within our borders some day.
Senior Advisor

@425Cat wrote:
Biden is clueless absolutely clueless. How do these people get elected. Is there any hope??
Thus will become Obama's katrina unless its all intentional. Govt cant even mobilize a force to take care of these kids. God help us if we are attacked within our borders some day.

What I want to know is how are these kids getting here, Who is hauling them and who is finacing the operation?

Advisor

I think you already know
Senior Advisor

@425Cat wrote:
I think you already know

I have my suspicions but really don't know. Wouldn't surprise if Boehner is up to it to his eyeballs. Same way with Peter King from New York. Maybe the chamber of commerce. Heck, maybe the Koch brothers.

Veteran Advisor

same here, 3020, the whole story smells.

as for Joe Biden talking about economics, that again is like Pee Wee Herman talking about normal sexuality.

Memo to Joe....talk about something you know about, like whiskey.

Advisor

I always wonder if the low end of american citizen wage earners feel betrayed by the governments refusal to stop the flow of immigrants. The politicos sold out manufacturing with the story that it would become a service economy, which can't easily be outsourced, but when you allow the labor pool to expand it certainly works to keep wages down.    

Raise the minimum wage I guess to make those workers think you're on their side, then give the raise away to bankers via inflation.  Its a good job if you can get it, a statist pol that is.  Check your ethics at the door and get ready to party.

Honored Advisor

I really don`t understand the liberal`s postition on this immigration deal, the higher ups like Biden have "layed naked in the casket at the Bilderberg conference" so they are out to give the greastest country in the history of the world it`s comeuppance and they are paid to "sell it" with hopes of being the overlord of the "North Dakata sector" one day.  But these rank and file libs...well I guess that is why they are called Kood-Aide drinkers, they can`t think beyond what the Huff-Po tells them.

I suppose the "Don`s" think drag 'Mexicans in and they`ll mow my lawn cheap and pay social security taxes to keep the bennies rolling in'.  The "Knappers" get a warm fuzzy by "helping" a bunch of hardup 3rd world clowns. 

They must think that there is a prepetual motion machine, with Janet Yellen turning the crank where we can all live on welfare paying Mexicans to do cheap labor with "Yellan dollars".  the one hiccup of that scheme is the Mexicans see that good life too and want to get in on Don`s deal too. Someone somewhere is going to actually have to do the work and if everyone that can pass out on the Northside of the Rio Grande is made a citizen with all the bennifits due an American citizen, that is strictly a sundown scheme.