cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Biden is a financial genius

Beijing Joe said during the last POTUS debate that you can not prove he got one cent. So it must be true that Hunter is holding on to the funds for a while.

What is really sad is that virtually every leftist liberal knows what they voted for, and did it anyways.

gurly3801539
Advisor

Saying you can't prove it isn't like saying I didn't do it.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

How graft in public office works

“All during the time that I’ve been disrespected, I’ve been the one who has supported this family for 30 years, and unlike pop I’m not going to require you to give half of your salary to me,”

k-289
Senior Advisor

Maybe  Michael Flynn  could  coach them on receiving  $$$$ from other governments -  

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Maybe  Michael Flynn  could  coach them on receiving  $$$$ from other governments)

The biden clan don't need no coaching, they've got it perfected.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

I am betting Biden's days are numbered. Not sure yet when his own are going to turn on him and give him the boot for lack of mental ability. One thing for sure is he will not see 4 years.

JCCWIS
Senior Contributor

Actually......according to RWinger's........Kamala was supposed to be in power by now ! So this "removing Joe " narrative is a moving target just like Q's expected return to POWER of DT ????

You may have noticed .......Joe actually gets involved in helping legislation move in Congress. Former Pres. had no idea how the process worked. So big tax cut for his rich friends and 3  Supreme Court Judges "subject only to Senate

approval" kind of sum up his legislative achievements. EO's were his main  vehicle for most other things.

r3020
Senior Advisor

JC, I think we are seeing the real *. One of the most radical wing nuts to ever govern. He wants to legalize ILLEGAL aliens and criminalize legal guns. A grave threat to our republic.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

You've already obtained the allegiance of every white person with an IQ under 90.

No need to continue with it.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

You've already obtained the allegiance of every white person with an IQ under 90.

No need to continue with it.

Your not known as Hollowhead for nothing...