cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Biden tax hike

I understood that sleepy(joe)and dopey(kamalla) were going to remove the President Trump income tax cut.  That means an increase in my taxes.

Leftist love to lie about sleepy and claim it's only on people making more than $400,000.  If you made $70,000 under President Trump you and your wife received a $24000 deduction.  Under sleepys tax increase you will only be able to deduct $13000.  So you will be paying on that $11000 which will add approximately $1320 in taxes. 

Looks exactly like a tax hike to anybody with the ability to add, subtrack or multiply.

One if by land
Two if by mail.

3 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Biden tax hike

Could be, but way too early to tell.  I'm curious how you found the figures you are using? Good luck. You might consider filing separate tax returns if this actually happens.

Senior Advisor

Here's the truth, numbnuts.

There's a bomb in the TJCA that will actually begin raising middle class taxes next year while leaving the high end and corporate tax cuts intact.

You are an (unfortunately not rare) breed of ill informed idiot.

Please take up tiddlywinks, or something.

Senior Contributor

@Kurt#1 wrote:

I understood that sleepy(joe)and dopey(kamalla) were going to remove the President Trump income tax cut.  That means an increase in my taxes.

Leftist love to lie about sleepy and claim it's only on people making more than $400,000.  If you made $70,000 under President Trump you and your wife received a $24000 deduction.  Under sleepys tax increase you will only be able to deduct $13000.  So you will be paying on that $11000 which will add approximately $1320 in taxes. 

Looks exactly like a tax hike to anybody with the ability to add, subtrack or multiply.

One if by land
Two if by mail.

One thing for certain. These Lib's are the dumbest people with a calculator.