cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Biden the disgrace

Here is what Biden says to the father of the Navy Seal killed in Benghazi:  "Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/joe-biden-to-father-of-former-navy-seal-killed-in-benghazi-did-your-...

What a piece of scum!

6 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Biden the disgrace

Yes, absolutely disgraceful.  Everyone knows that someone who is braver than the usual agforum rightwinger has balls at least the size of basketballs.  Glenn beck??  I wouldn't believe that piece of dung if I saw him do it!

Senior Contributor

I don't care who reported that but there is no way on earth Biden would say that to the parents.  It might be reported but that is not necessarily the truth. His parents might have been prompted to tell a lie but that would not be voluntarily offered. You are so gullible.

Senior Contributor

You're calling Charles Woods a liar?   What has Glen Beck lied about?  Or is it that everyone who dosesn't see it your way is a liar Snurrbutt?  You're a copout and a coward.

Senior Advisor

You are kidding right?
Senior Contributor

Kidding about what?  Did any of you listen to the interview?

Veteran Advisor

Charles woods a liar?  Not that I know of. I don't know the man.   I just said that people who are braver than the lot of you rightwingers has to have balls at least the size of basketballs.  You guys have balls the size of peas.  Maybe a little crude but Biden was complimenting the the father.  And you guys have to jump up and down like idiots and blame everything on Obama.  I'm certainly not a coward and I have no idea why you call me a copout either.