cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Bilderberg Meeting

It`s now mainstream, I remember the days only Jim Tucker in the old Spotlight magazine would report on it and the mainstream media denied it`s existence, now NBC news talks about it.  They are a one world outfit, wanting free trade, open borders and Britain to stay in the EU.   And they are going to talk about their problem..."Trump", that should tell you liberal truthers something right there as to what the Bilderbergers want and who they are against.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/08/bilderberg-worlds-most-powerful-flock-to-annual-secret-meeting.html  

http://americanfreepress.net/bilderbergers-about-to-arrive-in-dresden/  

The Bilderberg meeting is going on the same time as the World Pork expo   Smiley Happy   hard to attend both, but they both do want the TPP.

14 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Bilderberg Meeting

That was rather clever. Good observation.

Wanted to go to the Expo but my danged Uncle who marched up the boot of Italy with Alexander had the timing to turn 100 today and we are going to his birthday party.

What's your piece of skin in the Brexit debate?  Have you become a convicted Fatalist, or have you got some good macro talking points on it?

r3020
Senior Advisor

National sovereignty.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Wish your uncle a happy birthday and thank him from us at Ag.com.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

I hated going to the expo. I never learn a dammed thing and too many coprorate pigs on the loose.

But it was excuse to go to the city and go bar hopping later Smiley Very Happy

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

image.gif image.gif

Meet anyone interesting? Heart

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well that`s your problem, I don`t care how smart you think you are there are always opportunities to learn at least something.

bruce MN
Advisor

Yup.  Like GWB and Haiti.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

.       .RINOs don't count!

image.png

hardnox
Advisor

Perhaps a fairly punitive inheritance tax would be in order?

They didn't become powerful because they're brilliant.