cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Bilionairs at WARl

WIth each other Smiley Happy

But PLEASE don't let this derail Trump before the night of the first debate.

I've already got the menu planned out, ordred extra bourbon,  cleared my schedule, told my friends not to call me,and dusted the TV screen...I need this!

Rmurdoch.jpg

7 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Bilionairs at WARl

Yep, you guys couldn`t defeat Trump with honesty on immigration, so I guess this manufactured scandal will "win" that debate for you.  Yes, by all means, more booze and celebrate and when you sober up learn Mexico`s national anthem.

Senior Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

Yep, you guys couldn`t defeat Trump with honesty on immigration, so I guess this manufactured scandal will "win" that debate for you.  Yes, by all means, more booze and celebrate and when you sober up learn Mexico`s national anthem.

The people have already rejected McCain and last time he had a hard time winning his local election. I don't think will have a lot of impact. Trump needs to move on and remained focused on ILLEGAL aliens and the destruction they are having on the nation.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

@BA Deere wrote:

The people have already rejected McCain and last time he had a hard time winning his local election. I don't think will have a lot of impact. Trump needs to move on and remained focused on ILLEGAL aliens and the destruction they are having on the nation.

Sounds like you have developed a little soft spot for trumpy after he echoes your hatred for mexicans.  He is dead meat and I dont care how much money or influence he has.

Senior Advisor

@colinnorris1 wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

@BA Deere wrote:

Sounds like you have developed a little soft spot for trumpy after he echoes your hatred for mexicans.  He is dead meat and I dont care how much money or influence he has.

No hatred. Support of the rule of law.

Senior Contributor

The Dems are running scared plain and simple. Too many Republicans running and they don't know who to attack.

Veteran Advisor

Well, McCain did get shot down and ruined a million dollar plane. And I don't think the liberals thought that bombing the innocent Hanoi civilians was all that noble of a cause during the Vietnam conflict where we got on the wrong side of a civil war and learned, or failed to learn, about nationalism.

Trump is probably doing a lot of research on what it will take for him to win the Republican nomination, and so far...guess what? Trump is leading.

Attacking McCain was probably a ingenius manuever. Certainly isnt going to cost him any primary votes.

Veteran Advisor

He hasn't offered a solution only complaining that Obama screwed it up. Tell him to tell HOW he would take care of it. In fact ask EACH of you candidates what they would do specifically to fix this situation. None has a plan other than to say that Obama doesn't know what to do.