cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Bill Black is "The Bomb"

The question is, why was a lobbyist talking to me.  Alot of confidential items discussed on who needs money and who is vulerable and the exact breakdown of Repubs, Dems and Indies...I can tell you, he or she was scratching their head about the "undesignated voters" and the effects of down ballot votes ie, do they vote for Trump and leave the rest of the ballot blank or vote against incumbants regardless of party? 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Trump tells the truth, look at all the Mexicans in this country and look at how we get screwed on trade...those are FACTS that we can NO LONGER ignore!

I don`t give a damned about of Trump says "the sky is blue" and you guys come up with some bull crap about "No it isn`t No it isn`t The sky is actually magenta...he is such a liar! Can`t believe a word he says!"    No damn it!  Trump is right about EVERYTHING that matters!

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

So you are worried about S King ???

Even your litter mates despise him after his Cruz mess.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

BA; by 'Mexicans' I assume you mean hispanics so would it not be correct to expect a lot of hispanics in what is now the USA since part of what is now the USA was first settled by hispanics.

Where are the 'facts' about how you 'get screwed' on trade?

I could point out how the US treated Canada and Mexico on trade of red meats with COOL which was against the rules and regulations.

go back a little further when your country used to levy a duty on swine coming from Canada and then after checking the numbers for 2-4 years would say 'Oh I guess we made a mistake so here is the money back that we collected'

This after the price in Canada was depressed enough for exporters to pay the duty and still ship into your market.

As for Trump telling the truth, you might 'believe' he always tells the truth but FACTS say that 'belief' like so many 'beliefs' has no evidence to back it up.

There are dozens of Trumps claims and statements that have been fact checked and shown to be false.

Of course if you never check the facts you will never know the truth about his false hoods and then you can just go on fooling yourself and 'believing'.

If you want a start here is one for you to check out

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/may/08/donald-trump/donald-trump-us-not-high...

although he thinks the USa is the highest taxed that link shows he is WRONG and he has been called on that before and he continues to lie about it.

The USA is way down the list for taxation282

r3020
Senior Advisor

Trump is talking about those who enter the country ILLEGALLY.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I say "Mexicans" because people FROM Mexico are MEXICANS....They don`t belong here, they belong in the place where they come from or where there parents came from even though they were hatched here...they are Mexicans, citizens of Mexico and that is where they belong.   This shouldn`t really be that complex to understand.

Okay with taxes we have state taxes, city taxes, sales taxes, hotel taxes, death taxes, ect ect ect.  You just can`t compare federal taxes of the US directly to other countries of the world.  Also, countries that provide free education, free healthcare, free vacations, free pensions, ect ect ect and yes technically they may have a higher tax RATE than the US.  But, that thankfully isn`t the way the US opperates...yet, what you and your liberal sites rail about isn`t comparing apples to apples...we have a pretty damned high tax RATE compared to the goodies that we get back from the government....And that`s the way we like it  ♫ uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh ♪   just cut more of what we can and LOWER taxes as much as we can going forward.

Taxation of greater than 25% of GDP is not sustainable...unless the government steps in and helps citizens with their standards of living....I know this individualism is foreign to you Canuck, but this is why the United States was the greatest nation on earth...well, we still are the nicest looking nag in the glue factory, but that is the best that I can currently say about this country.

On trade...we don`t want your damned pigs...your damned mad cows..your damned oats...your damned canola...we can grow MORE than we need right here!  Keep your crap and try and peddle it to the Chinamen.   The United States is running a $700 billion trade DEFICIT, half of it is Walmart type crap from China...we are getting screwed in trade and that really ramped up since NAFTA was enacted 25 some years ago.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Do your sources of  rotting red meat tell you the good news ???

Let Mr Maher show you the light :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=BtNbMD96xgY

hardnox
Advisor

Breakin News!

In an operation described as "daring", heilicopter bourne crack troops of the Kansas National Guard struck a lightening raid into neighboring Kansas City.

Informed sources indicate that the targets of the covert operation, economists William Black, Stephanie Kelton, Randall Wray and Michael Hudson were successfully extracted. Their current location is unknown although there has been speculation that they are being held at a black site near Wichita.

The intial public reaction to Gov. Brownback's forceful action appear positive. Flash polls show his approval rating surging into double digits.

At a large public celebration of at least 7 people at the Casey's in Liberal, the crowd appeared certain that they would now be permitted to change the dang name.