cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Bill Clinton should be made secretary of explaining stuff

Obama cleaned that up a little bit because they guy that suggested it did not use the word stuff!

5 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Bill Clinton should be made secretary of explaining stuff

like the word, IS. give me a break. clinton is a moron.

Veteran Advisor

Bill Clinton and his enduring popularity in America reflects badly on how stupid Americans actually can be. Just like GW Bush becoming PResident, along with the Zero. Mitt Romney looks like a Mt. RUshmore president compared to what we have had lately. I hope I get to vote several times.THis will be the first time in many terms that I am lukewarm about even going to the polls. I would guess that this is being repeated all over the USA...Republicans have had the "stuff" scared out of them, and Democrats are going to be pretty apathetic about even showing up. I think 2010 will carry oer to 2012, maybe even more so. Just think how excited we would have been with a genuine conservative on top of the ticket.

And Don, please remember to vote the first week in December, too. America needs to have you voting then, more than ever.

Senior Advisor

Well! He sure made your morons look like the liars they are.

Senior Contributor

You go ahead and continue to worship him, it will get you nowhere.

Veteran Advisor

He's the smartest moron you've ever heard speak. He makes r and r look like ignorant bobsy twins!