cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Bill Maher....Illustrates why he is a P*O*S

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2021/03/06/watch-guest-tells-maher-that-bidens-sexual-...

First he pretends to not know who Tara Reade is, and then without missing a step says that he doesn't believe her.

Guess he didn't think that one through.

4 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Bill Maher....Illustrates why he is a P*O*S

Dems like to call everyone they disagree with "hypocrites!!!) ..."always believe the woman....unless her great great grandfather was in the kkk" .  They have a pretty bizarre set of ethics and Bill Maher fits right in.  Bill Clinton cigar banging and getting a blowie from Lewinski the Left feminazi response was "I`d blow him too, he protected our right to kill babies!".  

Just me in my own bubble, if the Tara Reade incident happened in 1993, like all scandals I`d prefer the more fresh, the more believable.  What`s happening with Governor Granny Killer is fresh and it was obviously Democrat true believer ladies that have to put all their Democrat baby killin`, gun takin`, open border crap and publicly call Governor Granny Killer a "unscrupulous cad" at great risk of future employment in the Democrat party...they have something to lose.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

BA, in the comment section I ran across what probably is really going on here. Rat Face was being touted as a front runner for the 2024 Democratic primary, as Sleepy Joe has already said he is going to die in the first term...I mean he said he was going to be a one trick pony.....something like that. One horse town pony? I digress.....

Anyways, the leftists don't think Cuomo is leftist enough so they are going to oust him now, and eliminate interference for their dreamslut......harrisups.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey Red, it`s like Blagovich in Illinois a few years ago, he was one of theirs but for some reason they went after that poor sonofabitch like a herd of angry sows goin` after a squealing pig caught in the fence.   Blago was was the 1 in 100 like getting audited by the IRS the Dems went after, then in their form of ethics they get to turn a blind eye to the next 99 Democrat bed jumpers.  Gov Granny Killer isn`t in Blago`s predicament just yet, but he`s on the way of being the "virgin" thrown in the Icelandic volcano.

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

You do realize Baggy Pants wasn’t indicted for fooling around right?  Something about Obama’s senate seat being a gold mine for himself