cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: You Exaggerate, Mark

You went to a source that did not have exact numbers.   It was not in excess of ten percent, and there still was over 92 thousand people who voted for Vander Plaats.  That is less than the population of Indianola, Iowa in difference.

TERRY E. BRANSTADRepublican Party11419750.33%
ROD ROBERTSRepublican Party198498.75%
BOB VANDER PLAATSRepublican Party9274240.88%
WRITE-INRepublican Party960.04%

In either case, Culver is still going to get his fat @$$ed clock cleaned this fall.

Most of those RINO voters are over the age of 63.... they will not be a factor in 10 to 15 years from now..... the Real Conservatives will only grow in size and power.  The hippy generation will also be vanishing.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Black voters vote race regardless of qualifications?

Dag, instead of trying to come up with something to trash GTO about, why don't you concentrate on your fellow rightwinger, cotman, and question just what the hell is he trying to prove?  Of course, most blacks will vote most of the time for someone of their own race just as most Mormons will vote for a Mormon and Catholics will vote for a Catholic and Irishmen will vote for an Irishman if he is running for something.  As you stated, most will vote for their own race or ethnic background when given a chance.  It doesn't prove anything other than what it is.  Most Repubs will vote for a white person and, for that matter, so will most Democrats.  That is primarily because that is the most prevalent race in either of those two parties.

Senior Contributor

Are you so dense that you miss my point?  Blacks voters, in general, don't seem to care about the qualifications of the candidate.  This fellow from South Carolina is a real piece of work that the Democratic party won't even support.  I wouldn't vote for someone I know only is white and nothing else.  I wouldn't vote for someone because they are the first name on the ballot.  I don't know many people who would.  If those were the only two things I knew about an election, I wouldn't vote.   Why are you so defensive about that?  Why is it that liberals bring up racism or some other socially unacceptable trait to discourage discussion?  I haven't said anything racist.   

Senior Contributor

You obviously, don't know how this fellow got on the ballot?? It wasn't because he was black, and a Democrat, this was nothing more than a sleazy Republican trick, to save DeMints a--. The man didn't have money enough to hire a lawyer for his trial, and suddenly he has $10,000.00 fee to run for office?? Get real. Then after hearing him talk?? It's really to cute to be real.

Senior Contributor

Re: "He didn't lose by that much"

Don't you just love when Craigo, gets cornered he has to resort to personal attacks?? Got to be in the genes.

So it isn't identity politics when you take a white guy with limited experience but a recognizable family name, likes to execute people as governor, take some shots of him shooting critters etc?

What's the diff?

Senior Contributor

Re: The Dems Are Best At Deception and Lies

You are so seemingly proud of the Nazi's, Craig, I'm guessing you have a swastika painted on the back of your barn? Let's see it! I'll bet it's a beauty!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

It is a life style choice.

You ask if he

runs across one or none.  It is truly still possible to run across none most days if a person really makes an attempt.

Contributor

LBJ was wrong in how he said it, but apparently right as rain as far as blacks voting for Dems. 

Contributor

I disagree with this

" of course, most blacks will vote most of the time for someone of their own race just as most Mormons will vote for a Mormon and Catholics will vote for a Catholic and Irishmen will vote for an Irishman if he is running for something."

I think most vote for the party, and most of the rest vote for the man.  I don't think race and religion have a huge effect on "most" white voters.