cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Black voters vote race regardless of qualifications?

This sort of proves it.  A recent poll shows that 91% of blacks are happy with the job Obama is doing.  Belive it or not, this is not meant to be a racist post.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_pl2500

40 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Black voters vote race regardless of qualifications?

Belive it or not, this is not meant to be a racist post.

Right! Well believe it or not 95% of the GOP vote for white people. God, what a moron.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

actually oh so not great one that is a lie ---many blacks have been elected on white votes ----jc watts for one and many more ---so please quit posting lies or are you copying obummer ---if so stay on the dumocrat path --- it will lead you no where----have a nice night----boy this is easy when you play with libs

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I wonder how many black folks you run across every day?  One....none.  How many?  I can assure you that you are not qualified to call me a moron for posting what I posted.  Explain how someone like the subject of my post could get even close to being a U.S. Senator if there wasn't some truth to my post.  I can't wait to hear your intelligent explanation.   

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Here's the link, I'm sure you'll be impressed. Google is a wonderful source of all kinds of information.

http://vdare.com/sailer/strategy.htm

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You know it doesn't take much intelligence to argue with a moron. What kind of arguement is, how many blacks do I run into got to do with anything? Just more illogical, ignorant stupidity on your part.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37589451/ns/politics-decision_2010/ 

That guy proves your post is ignorant and moronic!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You are proof that it doesn't take much intelligence to argue with a moron.  You have no clue what you are talking about.  I would bet you anything you want to bet that blacks who voted in that election knew the man was black.  No doubt in my mind about that.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Parroting my statement, proves you have no conscience thoughts of your own, you only have the stupid illogical rantings of the superior race, right-wing clowns that have proven time and time again they don't know how to run this country. All they can do is run it in an abyss, then complain because the Democrats aren't getting us out fast enough.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

And your attitude is the typical attitude of the liberal.  A false sense of superior intellect.