cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Blame the moderator

That is what this says the supporters of the losing candidate will do in the upcoming debate

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/presidential-debate-moderators-clinton-trump-1.3775381

'Got to blame somebody'

"If your candidate does poorly in a debate, you don't blame your candidate. You've got to blame somebody. You don't blame the opponent necessarily, unless you've got some kind of fairness issue. Blame the moderator."

36 Replies
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Blame the moderator

I believe you have been asked this before, but exactly what is your obsession

with the politics of the USA?

hardnox
Advisor

Clinton planning to rig the debate

by using facts.

Meanwhile, the alpha chimp is practicing his woofs.

Make America Great Again!

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Well Red when you live beside an elephant you have to be aware of when and where it moves.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

true enough, and an old saw of a saying, but you must see a difference between being

aware of something, and being obsessed?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

If you think I am obsessed then the Canadian media must be obsessed too as that is where I follow it from other than what gets posted here I suppose.

There is something in TV and radio media all the time and the news magazine Macleans has somethin in every issue.And that is Canadian media as i do not get US feeds.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

All I ask is for the moderator to "moderate" that is read the questions and keep the time.  I don`t feel that the moderator be a "fact checker" and question in depth Hillary`s cattle futures trading, the Clinton Foundation, the emails, Benghazi and Chris Stevens.  If Lester Holt asks the questions, I feel confident that Trump can fact check Hillary in his rebutal.   Just run a fair debate and let the people decide.

r3020
Senior Advisor

All Hillary has to do is walk up the steps without coughing up a lung to be declared the winner. The lamestream media already have the stories written.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Yes or NO?

Clinton should just fill the audience with contractors Trump didn't pay.

Then ask to have the debate moved to Madison Square Garden because they can't all be accommodated.

Would you sell trump a bin full of corn ?

Yes____

No____

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Yes or NO?

I would sell Trump a bin full of corn and I would sell Hillary a bin full of corn because of the old WC Fields saying "You can`t cheat an honest man".   But I`m not stupid, long before the sweeps would be needed, the money would be in my bank.

But, have you ever dealt with contractors? You have to be on your toes, if Trump can handle them, especially New York contractors good for him!   There`s mechanics liens, all sorts of things that tip the scales in the contractor`s favor and being New Yorkers they`re tested by the best.