cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnaa
Advisor

So get this right. It has nothing to do with RvsD's, It's Corruption vs Justice

You blame gamers are so rabid you miss the point.  The purpose, the reason the parrotmasters keep their flocks squawking and bleating is to keep them fighting each other instead of uniting against them.

Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

cotman03
Senior Contributor

Re: So let me get this right...Demcrat Mayor, Union Police force, and Government Misdeeds

You left out the part about how it's perfectly acceptable for those with the means to get to Mexico to save alot of money for medical procedures if you don't feel like you want to pay the higher price in this country to support those high wages and benefits you keep talking about. 

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: So let me get this right...Demcrat Mayor, Union Police force, and Government Misdeeds

The fast and loose with the made up facts thing is getting bad Red.  Did you get up at 4 this morning instead of 5?

Bloomberg...ran for Mayor on the Republican ticket andlaster switched his offical affiliation to Independent. 

The only conclusion that I can come to out of reading up on this is one that I've held for a long time that a police state is a very bad thing.   We see these sports teams and entertainment centers from some of these big cities and little does hardly anybody know that not far away from where the cameras are rolling are scores of later day Sowetos.  It's duplicated  apartheid, overseen by  mercenary peacekeepers, being paid for by taxpayers.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

It used to surprise me, how completely divided this forum is, but I soon learned there are people, that probably see me the same way I see them, completely irrational and unable to understand their/my point of view. What you are seeing, or attempting to see, in the NYPD, is a "Democrat". You immediately throw up the conspiracy theory, Oh! See, their out to take over the country! Problem is, you also have a problem with rogue police states, perpetrated by the right, and it's right here in AZ. There is also a police force right here that's every bit as bad as the NYPD, and it's Repbulican lead. So now what? But your guys are worser, than my guys? Sounds like a logical argument, NOT! 

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Bloomberg spent $74 million on his election campaign, which was a record amount at the time for a non-presidential election (Bloomberg would break his own record in 2005).  Bloomberg won a very close general election.

Actually got a good nights sleep after watching "No Country For Old Men" with my bride. WIll comment on that separately. Thanks for the concern. Above are the facts on the "republican" Mayor BLoomberg, but you probably already know all of this. The phrase "lifetime demcrat" does appear there, right?

bruce MN
Advisor

He!! of a movie.  Fantastic ending. 

Bloomberg is an egomaniac with a boat load of money.   Not much different than Gulliani in that he's continued NYC's policy of sweeping and rug lifting.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

I spained it to you a dozen times but some folks just can't comprehend splainin!

cotman03
Senior Contributor

I understand your splainin.  I don't fault you for going to Mexico except for one thing.  It does seem hypocritical to me that you are always on here advocating for high wages and benefits for employees yet refuse to support those who pay those high wages because they have to charge you more because of it.  Dentists here do pay their employees very well and that is one of the reasons why it is expensive here compared to Mexico.  My daughter is a dentist and the costs involved in becoming one and maintaining an office is mind-blowing.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Make that TWO rogue police states--Pinal county is every bit as bad as Maricopa without all the people!