cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: So let me get this right...Demcrat Mayor, Union Police force, and Government Misdeeds

Are you telling us that you don't try to find bargains or a lower price for anything?  If you really are concerned about the economy and the workers, you are searching for the highest prices in town and buying there, right??

johnaa
Advisor

Re: So get this right. It has nothing to do with RvsD's, It's Corruption vs Justice

They certainly have you and about everyone else playing their stupid game.   It's not that they are so smart.  Again you are missing the point.

The school system has created a population which relies on others to tell them what to think and all sorts of criminals take advantage.   Most are afraid to think outside the box, the success of the MSM's campaign to convince voters RP's ideas are unusual and that he is not-electable, complete with people regurgitating the lines for word is evidence.  

It's a matter of fooling most of the people most of the time.

cotman03
Senior Contributor

Re: So let me get this right...Demcrat Mayor, Union Police force, and Government Misdeeds

I am not the one on here always advocating for high wages and benefits for employees and arguing for union workers.  Kraft is yet when he can't afford the cost of something that is higher in part because of what he asked for on here, he goes out of country where labor is paid $75/week.    He is a hypocrit when it comes to supporting what he preaches.  I go looking for the best deal I can find but, as I said since comprehension is still lacking with you, I am not on here every chance I get arguing for higher costs to employers which in alot of cases get passed on to consumers.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Hypocrisy. Great word, especially when spoken from the right! They want the world to believe it's the people on the left who are the militants?? That is HYPOCRISY, at it's height! All they need do is read through these posts, you don't see people from the left, talking about, "taking back our government" like it's theirs and we some how stole it from them, it's stupidity, pure and simple. Last time I heard, we are all Americans, but somehow because we have better ideas than they do, we are the enemy, bullshiit! Do they ever stop and contemplate whether by some chance they might be wrong? Doubt it. It takes a certain amount of brains to do that, and I don't think they are capable.

THEIR GOING TO HATE NOVEMBER!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Right!  You're on here arguingfor lower standards of living for anyone who is in a union but never mind about the fat cats who make millions each year and are in a lower tax bracket than I am.  You don't care if a family of 4 can't make it on $25-30K a year.  If you try to find bargains all the time, then you are a hypocrite because you claim it is practically unAmerican to not support the local American merchants.