cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Blooood on the great Dr Fauci`s hands!

Did your Mom or any of your elementary school teachers ever have to occasionally remind you “Little Johnny.... please, you know better.”

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

No, when I went to school, communists weren`t allowed to be teachers.

bruce MN
Advisor

“The Dennison vaccine” horse is far down the road, and it was a ruse to start with.  It was developed with international cooperation and the big breakthrough came in Germany.

There are vaccines now and billions of doses are in the pipeline.

Some countries had done a good job of working up distribution schemes in anticipation of them becoming a real thing.

The more autocratic authoritarian nations, which one would think by nature should have been the least shackled and best situated to dictate implementation, have done the worst. Dennison assured that we would be one of those, as he saw himself as being one of those,  as health policy officials have come to the irrefutable conclusion that there was no, zero, nada Federal plan or even attempt at planning for distribution.

But then every few days we get something from Sammy reminding us that it actually doesn’t, never did exist. So there is that.

The monkey didn’t come along with the transition. It’s hanging out in Mar Lago.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

“The Dennison vaccine” horse is far down the road, and it was a ruse to start with.  It was developed with international cooperation and the big breakthrough came in Germany.

There are vaccines now and billions of doses are in the pipeline.

Some countries had done a good job of working up distribution schemes in anticipation of them becoming a real thing.

The more autocratic authoritarian nations, which one would think by nature should have been the least shackled and best situated to dictate implementation, have done the worst. Dennison assured that we would be one of those, as he saw himself as being one of those,  as health policy officials have come to the irrefutable conclusion that there was no, zero, nada Federal plan or even attempt at planning for distribution.

But then every few days we get something from Sammy reminding us that it actually doesn’t, never did exist. So there is that.

The monkey didn’t come along with the transition. It’s hanging out in Mar Lago.

nope, never said it didnt existed, massively overblown and used as a political weapon.

And Authoritarian China, your preferred government model, aint done so bad.

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

The blood is on trumps hands

Sorry....trump flat out lied...had no plans, had no ideas and no brains about the who situation.  

You want to use sound bites...you want to read twitter...you want to wrap trump in the flag, you want to make him a god.

I have lost a number of friends to covid 19......and a huge part of it is on trumps shoulders and his hands are soaked in blood.

Sorry, I dont need rush or some other cracked pot source quoted here....Ive seen it with my own eyes....the pain and hurt of families...due to his inability to understand anything anyone told him....

When you are standing at a cold and windy cemetery saying goodbye to a friend.....you can think very clearly....

I figured out who has blood on his hands.

bruce MN
Advisor

Look up how they did that and super impose it over Brazil.

No end to the things you have said through proxy here that you can declare that you “never said”.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: The blood is on trumps hands

@elcheapo wrote:

Sorry....trump flat out lied...had no plans, had no ideas and no brains about the who situation.  

You want to use sound bites...you want to read twitter...you want to wrap trump in the flag, you want to make him a god.

I have lost a number of friends to covid 19......and a huge part of it is on trumps shoulders and his hands are soaked in blood.

Sorry, I dont need rush or some other cracked pot source quoted here....Ive seen it with my own eyes....the pain and hurt of families...due to his inability to understand anything anyone told him....

When you are standing at a cold and windy cemetery saying goodbye to a friend.....you can think very clearly....

I figured out who has blood on his hands.

And yet, it is just fine for the Boy Scouts to be holding meetings at the United Methodist Church in Hays, Kansas. Gotta love the Hypocrats. 🙄

r3020
Senior Advisor

Hypocrat elcheapo.

‘Coronavirus is not a major threat for the people in United States, and this is not something the citizens should be worried about,’ Dr. Fauci said on January 21

https://techstartups.com/2020/04/12/public-health-officials-mislead-us-coronavirus-not-major-threat-...

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Dr 3020, should Fauci be locked up for malpractice?   But they`re still listening to the damned fool.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

it is absolutely amazing at the plethora of things that Donald J. Trump was supposed to out -expert the experts on, yet now that we have Joseph Biden, the POTUS is not expected to know anything.