cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Blue tsunami taking out the stock market

People starting to bale on the stock market in anticipation of a blue tsunami.

4 Replies
Advisor

Re: Blue tsunami taking out the stock market

We had just been informed by many highly intelligent people that Dennison and the Preppie Rapist had squashed that putative wave.

Senior Contributor

I'm guessing that Clinton (rapists) didn't say that.

And I don't know who the other person is you mentioned.  Sounds Canadian.

Advisor

Soros!

would be the go to answer among Dennison and his drooling minions.

Never mind that Dennison/Breitbart funder and world class psychopath Mercer is a much bigger- and daily- player in the HFT market that he runs from his yatch offshore.

So in the age of Dennison really could be anything, conspiracy wise. Take your pick.

Although a classic of a rising wedge in all the major indices with sharply thinning breadth in an historically overvalued market might provide an Occam's Razor explanation.

But you are correct in one sense. As the economy and market cool in the next half of the single Dennison term they will try to convince folks that it would have gone on forever and the Dow to a million if it wasn't for the communists.

Never hard to do with folks who were counting their chickens every night and pretty certain they were investing geniuses. Or if they re a white male they'd be on the fortune 500 list any day now.

Advisor

Just read where it looks like Trump is becoming an adherent to Modern Monetary Theory. Thought for a second that I was reading Stiglitz or Krugman.