cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Body Language Always Reveals the Truth

The story is getting around pretty fast, now.  See this YouTube video and watch the body language of the operative when asked something that he obviously was not comfortable in hearing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZXWam0V0c4

It would seem that the order from those in control is to deny and cover up until 2014, or until the "jig is up", and then, lie even harder.  After Latham gets rid of Boswell here in Iowa next year, then it will be time to crank up the spotlight on this so that he has to step down, and Branstad can appoint Latham to replace him for the remainder of the term.... then get re-elected as an incumbent.

6 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Body Language Always Reveals the Truth

Yes Craig, the speaker breaks eye contact when he answers, covers his mouth and twitches to and fro in the chair...Sandusky could give this Dem lying lessons.  I wouldn`t wish Alzheimers on anyone but Harkin has done alot of dirt to Iowa and if we can close that chapter all the better.  Latham would be an excellent choice to be appointed in replacing Harkin.  And I do wish the Harkin family the best in dealing with this.

Veteran Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

Yes Craig, the speaker breaks eye contact when he answers, covers his mouth and twitches to and fro in the chair...Sandusky could give this Dem lying lessons.  I wouldn`t wish Alzheimers on anyone but Harkin has done alot of dirt to Iowa and if we can close that chapter all the better.  Latham would be an excellent choice to be appointed in replacing Harkin.  And I do wish the Harkin family the best in dealing with this.

I agree. However, the Liberal Power Machine does not want to have a Republican incumbent to deal with in 2014, so they will do anything to keep the current situation very quiet.  They want to run either tom vilsack or bruce braley to hand off "harkin's" seat to one of their own loyal party mouth-pieces.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Now you guys are all experts in body language!!  Amazing!  Why the hell are you wasting your time farming?  Contact Hollywood.  Maybe they'll do a "Lie To Me" episode with you two in the starring roles!!

Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Now you guys are all experts in body language!!  Amazing!  Why the hell are you wasting your time farming?  Contact Hollywood.  Maybe they'll do a "Lie To Me" episode with you two in the starring roles!!

Being a farm boy is my undercover disguise!  

I told you before, I personally know someone who has worked by contract for him for over twenty years.   He did not know this person and cannot remember anyone's name.  You tell me what causes that condition.   I know you can, you are a smart guy.

I have "little birdies" in places that are very useful.... I know how to use information to make this a better country.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Well, what the fuuck you waiting on, hotshot!~!

Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Well, what the fuuck you waiting on, hotshot!~!

Timing is everything.  We need Latham to get rid of Boswell first, then when that is accomplished, he can move to the Senate.

Then, Lieutenant-Governor Reynolds can run for Latham's seat.