cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Bombshell Whistleblower on....CNN

I apologize if someone posted this already, didn`t see it.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/14/cnns-zucker-accused-by-staffer-of-personal-vendett/  

CNN Worldwide President Jeffrey Zucker has been accused of waging a vendetta against President Trump, and undercover footage released Monday by Project Veritas did nothing to dispel that view.

The self-described guerilla journalism outlet released a hidden-camera report featuring audio of a man identified as Mr. Zucker pushing for coverage advancing the Trump impeachment narrative and blasting Fox News for its “fake conspiracy nonsense.”

Jeff Zucker, basically president of CNN, has a personal vendetta against Trump,” said a man identified as Nick Neville, media coordinator for CNN in Washington, D.C., adding, “It’s not going to be positive for Trump. He [Zucker] hates him. He’s going to be negative.”

6 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: So’s your old man!!

My oldman has video tape of CNN head honcho Jeff Zucker.   What`s your oldman have?   Oh yeah, hearsay your side has no shortage of secondhand info from registered Democrat squealers.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/project-veritass-alleged-cnn-whistleblower-says-network-is-pumping-out...

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Bombshell Whistleblower on....CNN

(CNN Worldwide President Jeffrey Zucker has been accused of waging a vendetta against President Trump, and undercover footage released Monday by Project Veritas did nothing to dispel that view.)

It would be good if cnn & zucker would openly admit their bias and hatred toward Trump, however the video is not exactly earth shattering news for anyone that doesn't have their head buried in the sand.

One of cnn's key words has been to call Trump a mafia boss, appears that zucker is the one playing the mafia boss role and the cnn underlings deliver on his orders as instructed. 

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Re: Bombshell Whistleblower on....CNN

So its ok for fox to give trump

Good press.....but cnn is bad because the head man does

Not like trump.....

Sounds like one is no better than

The other......

But your so blinded but i dont

Know what.....you dont understand.

How sad.

bruce MN
Advisor

2words:

James O’Keefe

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

8 words: unedited video tape of Jeff Zucker`s own words.

I don`t care if Eugene Hasenfus brought the video tape to our attention, it was a Bernie Sanders voting Democrat employee of CNN that is sick of their one sided bull crap.  The CNN whistleblower`s name is known, he`s not hiding like Adam Schiff`s whistleblower that may or may not exist.