cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Breaking: Deep State sez

they have proof that Iran shot down the Ukrainian airliner.

Do you believe them when it suits you?

12 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Breaking: Deep State sez

Highlighted
Advisor

I’m tied up this afternoon with work and appointments and have 8-Ball league this evening. But I would appreciate a message whenever someone comes across a clip or tweet or whatever hits that hangs it on Obama. Loo

Highlighted
Advisor

yeah, two hundred dead people is hilarious.

I just shake my head sometimes and give thanks for the people I am around.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Couldn't get any takers for the fact that The Deep State and Fake News are just shorthand for saying I can believe whatever I want.

But it does sound credible, a third order conse

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Couldn't get anybody to cop to the fact that Deep State and Fake News are just shorthand for "I can believe or not believe whatever I want and nobody can stop me".

But it does sound quite possible. A third order consequence of mutual escalations, and hardly without precedent.

The US shot down an Iranian airliner with 270 people on board and took responsibility, and paid compensation. TWA 800 is a strange tale but given that it occurred during the Clinton years there just HAD to be some greater and more sinister conspiracy behind it other than, just possibly a cover up of a military accident.

Most recently the shoot down of a Malaysian Air flight over Ukraine. After consideration of the competing stories I've concluded that it was something similar to this- Russian Little Green Men screwed up and shot it down.

The interesting thing about that was to detect who among the punditry, internet world and our luminaries are most susceptible to accepting and disseminating Russian propaganda

Highlighted
Advisor

Not one damn thing funny about it. 

No more funny than going along with the destruction of a couple hundred years worth of mores and standards and the scuttling of a few decades of relatively effective, hard won diplomacy. 

Since you’ve declared yourself to be a betting man I’d sit on my stack if I were you if GOP election and re-election strategy is to run all campaigns as surrogate campaigns against  Obama. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

strategy is to run all campaigns as surrogate campaigns against  Obama. 

That seems to work for a sizeable chunk of your voters because Obama was 'black' don't you know, well 50% 'black' but that is enough to make him lesser than all the good 'white' people ... bigots

Highlighted
Advisor

Bruce, I agree completely, nothing funny about scuttling two thousand years of Christian mores, and hundred of years of building a great country.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

This country elected a black leader. Twice. All racist Canada did was elected a leader who wears black face. Twice.