cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IH3719492
Senior Contributor

Re: Breath of fresh air

Deleted...

Craig's post below is the correct reply.  

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

You can KMA, you lying Trumper.   

Jen

You don’t seem to be grasping the concept of you spending hundreds of trillions of years in the 🔥 fires of Hell, very well.

“No phones, no lights, no Provost motor homes, not a single luxury. Eternity with Satan, is no where anyone would want to be”. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I’m not the one that needs to be afraid of your Lake of Fire.   Everyday, you Bass Tards come here to lie and deceive America.   And you do it carrying a Bible and spouting scripture.

You guys aren’t the worst kind of Christians.   You choose to use your “wrath of God” on everyone else, but never look at what you yourselves are.   My place in eternity is mine personally.   I don’t need charlatans like you guys are preaching to me.   I know where my church is if and when I choose to go back.   After Trump’s lies and the lies of his church loving flock, there is NO REASON for me to return to the liars den.   I’ll take my chances on my own, thank you.

By the way - I particularly love when you guys choose events, such as storms and earthquakes, to show how God is taking out her wrath on a particular group of people.  
and you guys use the same arguments, for riots in “democratic” hell holes - but never say a word when riots occur else where.   

Yeah - I’m certain your God has a special place in hell picked out for your kind.   You guys are EVERYTHING that Jesus wasn’t.   And you actually - like Trump - think you are doing your God’s work.   I bet you say, “Two Corinthians” now - just like your “Holiness” Trump did.  Go now - and worship your “golden Trump”, and leave the rest of us the hell alone.

And if heaven means spending eternity with the likes of you Bible Trumpers on here - I’ll take my chances elsewhere...

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

ETTD - the church as we know it today, will be no exception.   I don’t need to give my hard earned money to a group of people that support Republicans and Trump.   Many people have seen the the lies set out before them - and church attendance is waning.   And you can thank your buddy Trump, for showing  people like me, the lies of those that profess to be “Christian”.   

Jen

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

It's quite interesting that you divide christianity into republican vs democrat.   In the modern communist party you call democrats, I wholeheartedly agree.  Maybe you'll open the eyes of some of the few Christians you had left pulling the lever in November for your cult. 

It's quite telling that you divide the voting population that way... by doing so, you acknowledge the left's attack against Christianity. 

It's easy to show that it's contradictory to say all people were created in the image of God, and murder is sin, but then on the other hand promote the murder of millions of babies.  

But you've justified murdering children so well that some just missed what you were actually doing.  

However, coming out like you did above... bravo!    There's no mistaking it... no room for Christians in the communist party.  I agree and applaud your efforts!  

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

I’m not the one that needs to be afraid of your Lake of Fire.   Everyday, you Bass Tards come here to lie and deceive America.   And you do it carrying a Bible and spouting scripture.

You guys aren’t the worst kind of Christians.   You choose to use your “wrath of God” on everyone else, but never look at what you yourselves are.   My place in eternity is mine personally.   I don’t need charlatans like you guys are preaching to me.   I know where my church is if and when I choose to go back.   After Trump’s lies and the lies of his church loving flock, there is NO REASON for me to return to the liars den.   I’ll take my chances on my own, thank you.

By the way - I particularly love when you guys choose events, such as storms and earthquakes, to show how God is taking out her wrath on a particular group of people.  
and you guys use the same arguments, for riots in “democratic” hell holes - but never say a word when riots occur else where.   

Yeah - I’m certain your God has a special place in hell picked out for your kind.   You guys are EVERYTHING that Jesus wasn’t.   And you actually - like Trump - think you are doing your God’s work.   I bet you say, “Two Corinthians” now - just like your “Holiness” Trump did.  Go now - and worship your “golden Trump”, and leave the rest of us the hell alone.

And if heaven means spending eternity with the likes of you Bible Trumpers on here - I’ll take my chances elsewhere...

Jen

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

ETTD - the church as we know it today, will be no exception.   I don’t need to give my hard earned money to a group of people that support Republicans and Trump.   Many people have seen the the lies set out before them - and church attendance is waning.   And you can thank your buddy Trump, for showing  people like me, the lies of those that profess to be “Christian”.   

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

And Bruce Jenner is a girl.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Take a breath mint.....nothing coming from your mouth is fresh.....

You want to be a preacher, find a pulpit where somebody actually gives a damn what you have to say.   Being a Trumper, everything you say needs to be considered BS.

Jen

You mean like menstruating men.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Trump bastardized our American flag.   He bastardized Christianity.  He bastardized the office of the presidency.   He bastardized red hats.   And he himself, is nothing but a Bass tard.

Jen