cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Bruce,Because its so obvious?

"So you've got this crazy system where all of a sudden 25 million more people have health care and then the people who are out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half. It's the craziest thing in the world," Clinton said.
On Tuesday, he tried to clean up his criticism.
"Look, the Affordable Health Care Act did a world of good, and the 50-something efforts to repeal it that the Republicans have staged were a terrible mistake," Clinton said at a rally in Athens, Ohio. "We, for the first time in our history, at least are providing insurance to more than 90% of our people."

"But there is a group of people -- mostly small business owners and employees -- who make just a little too much money to qualify for Medicaid expansion or for the tax incentives who can't get affordable health insurance premiums in a lot of places. And the reason is they're not in big pools," Clinton said. "So they have no bargaining power."
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said Tuesday he bet Clinton "went through hell last night" with his wife, then added: "Honestly, there have been many nights when he's gone through hell with Hillary."

But....like you told me....the system is working exactly the way it was designed to. Thats when I figured out what a first class prickle you really are. Or maybe it was when you insulted my family members...Hard to figure out the exact spot sometimes..but keep up the good work...maybe Mrs. CLinton or Lord Trump will find a spot for you.

One thing about Bill Clinton, he knows his politics and can smell a losing position a long ways away. If Bill Clinton had been
campaigning against Obama in either race, he would have won. Obama, CLinton, and Trump are the demagogues that the founding fathers were concerned about, and here we are.

1 Reply
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Bruce,Because its so obvious?

It is working to take the system in the direction it needs to go. Which is how it should be. It was flawed by crass compromise at it's inception. No idea if Bill had some motive in mind in saying what he did, but he was accurate in his assessment.  I don't think any one would disagree that.  

As as for your family, I know none of them and have no idea what you might have taken as an affront. Am somewhat familiar with one who has an admirable bit of celebrity status, of whom you and your family must be very proud and I am pleased for you over.

The only comment I've ever made about you personally was over you having overstated your long term property taxation liability/contribution to a democraticily determined public project by a mere 1500 percent. That was grossly and ridiculously dishonest and ideaology driven.